dcsimg

What Are Aou Saving up For? Version 17

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    yellaD
    Pro

Definitely saving up for Vac12. BTW is the PR20EVSK router being discontinued? Seen it as “non-stock” designation…

Doobie

Definitely saving up for Vac12. BTW is the PR20EVSK router being discontinued? Seen it as “non-stock” designation…

Originally when the new Colt came out last year they said they would carry both, but maybe that has since changed.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Didn’t think this would happen….hittin HAM again. Porky Pig would be proud!

Congratulations. You have the gift of gab I guess…lol.

My points came off today! Expecting a box sometime now.

That’s exciting, glad to hear it Jim!

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Originally when the new Colt came out last year they said they would carry both, but maybe that has since changed.

Once the plunge base has been introduced for the new Colt, I don’t see the need for both but we haven’t seen the plunge base yet.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have the PB120 12volt radio.

How is that. Worth getting?

It works fine for a small radio. I have used it a lot. The cord is very lite duty and I replaced it with one I got on the big A.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Didn’t think this would happen….hittin HAM again. Porky Pig would be proud!

Congratulations. You have the gift of gab I guess…lol.

My points came off today! Expecting a box sometime now.

Haha Lmao, I might be in that same boat lol
    Congratulations Jim, looking forward to seeing you in the I got a box thread

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I will probably save up for a L-Boxx. Not sure which one yet.

The L-Boxxes are popular items to get of the list. Almost everyone has gotten a few over the years.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The L-Boxxes are popular items to get of the list. Almost everyone has gotten a few over the years.

I am the proud exception to the rule. I gave 2 away that came with tools….lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I have yet to get a L-Box myself. I do plan on getting a couple soon.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

With most new tools not shipping in l-boxxes any more they are certainly not as prevalent. However, you have to be one of a few of the regulars on BTP that do not have an l-boxx. Watch out for the l-box addiction once you get your first couple Greg. LOL

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Well, I just saw the Milwaukee pack out boxes in person for the first time – they’re really nice and super solid feeling! And they cost about the same or less than L-boxxes that I’ve actually seen in store. I have a few l-boxxes, so I’m not looking to make a switch, but if I was just starting out, I would be pretty tempted.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

It works fine for a small radio. I have used it a lot. The cord is very lite duty and I replaced it with one I got on the big A.

The cord on the PB180 is fragile too. Maybe I should get an aftermarket one for it.

Yes definitely are great boxes, sure wish that they still offered them on the list with a tool like before,
    So much easier than putting it all together with the inserts.
    I bought a few inserts from the Bosch tools service center out my way

Doobie

It’s been four weeks and Wednesdays gone by since my redemption request for the 14 gallon vac, and still nothing. I’m tempted to get a hold of Bosch in Mississauga where our Canadian redemptions are shipped from and simply ask if it is because they don’t have them in stock as why this is not coming out my way yet. Maybe that’s the reason.

Question though, is there a newer version of the 14 gallon auto-clean vac than the one on the prize list? Maybe that’s why. Anybody know?

My points count is dismal again, but I have no real goal in mind at the moment. Blades and bits maybe. Just small stuff

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

It’s been four weeks and Wednesdays gone by since my redemption request for the 14 gallon vac, and still nothing. I’m tempted to get a hold of Bosch in Mississauga where our Canadian redemptions are shipped from and simply ask if it is because they don’t have them in stock as why this is not coming out my way yet. Maybe that’s the reason.

Question though, is there a newer version of the 14 gallon auto-clean vac than the one on the prize list? Maybe that’s why. Anybody know?</blockquot

Question though, is there a newer version of the 14 gallon auto-clean vac than the one on the prize list? Maybe that’s why. Anybody know?

I’ve been since April 6 and still no box and I have sent the request in a few times

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

With most new tools not shipping in l-boxxes any more they are certainly not as prevalent. However, you have to be one of a few of the regulars on BTP that do not have an l-boxx. Watch out for the l-box addiction once you get your first couple Greg. LOL

Your probably right that I am one of few regulars on BTP that doesn’t have any. At one point I didn’t figure I would need any. Then after while I decided I could use some. I have been waiting for the new ones to hit the list.

The cord on the PB180 is fragile too. Maybe I should get an aftermarket one for it.

That kinds sucks the cord is fragile. I guess aftermarket one might be a good idea.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Well, I just saw the Milwaukee pack out boxes in person for the first time – they’re really nice and super solid feeling! And they cost about the same or less than L-boxxes that I’ve actually seen in store. I have a few l-boxxes, so I’m not looking to make a switch, but if I was just starting out, I would be pretty tempted.

I’m actually thinking of pouncing on some of the Milwaukee boxes any day now with the 2for1 father’s day deal.

As for what I’m saving up for on here, I’m really not sure. Maybe the tile laser? Or lighting or 18v batteries…

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’m actually thinking of pouncing on some of the Milwaukee boxes any day now with the 2for1 father’s day deal.

As for what I’m saving up for on here, I’m really not sure. Maybe the tile laser? Or lighting or 18v batteries…

Where is that 2 for 1 deal on?

I’ve been using my little laser a lot recently, if there was one that was powered by either the 12V or 18V platform, that might be something I’d want to check out…

Charlie

Instagram

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Where is that 2 for 1 deal on?

I’ve been using my little laser a lot recently, if there was one that was powered by either the 12V or 18V platform, that might be something I’d want to check out…

I’ve seen it at HD a few times, and I’m under the impression I’ll be seeing it come up again for this weekend.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 1,002 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.728 seconds