dcsimg

What Are Aou Saving up For? Version 17

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author

@gtokley great choice Greg, nice and compact, but still very nice sound, and the runtime is amazing with the 4.0 ah battery, imagine with the core battery packs you have.

Thanks Brian! It will be interesting to see what the runtime will be like with core pack I have. I hope to find out when I go camping for a week. With all this talk I am getting kinda excited to try it and I got enough piggies. I guess men and there toys.
    Someday I would like get the PB360. I was thinking about getting it first. But I think the PB180 suits my needs the best right now.

It should be great runtime, I know that the 4 ah battery is in for days,
    I was also thinking of buying the 12 volt model radio, just for the shop.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

@gtokley great choice Greg, nice and compact, but still very nice sound, and the runtime is amazing with the 4.0 ah battery, imagine with the core battery packs you have.

Thanks Brian! It will be interesting to see what the runtime will be like with core pack I have. I hope to find out when I go camping for a week. With all this talk I am getting kinda excited to try it and I got enough piggies. I guess men and there toys.
    Someday I would like get the PB360. I was thinking about getting it first. But I think the PB180 suits my needs the best right now.

This is good to know I should get a week out of a Core. I didn’t know they still made the 12V radio. But I have since seen them on Amazon.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Didn’t think this would happen….hittin HAM again. Porky Pig would be proud!

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

12V radio??? I hadn’t seen that one yet – I’ll have to go check that out!

@doobie
    congrats – that’s absolutely amazing to me!

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

awesome! congrats Kevin…I should hit HAM in the next month as well

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Congratulations Kevin, wish I could have hit ham 😮

Now I’m on board for the new cordless miter saw on the list 😐
    Just kidding, I am looking forward to the table saw or router table

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Geeze, you guys – you really are dedicated! @boschmanbrian did you recently send in a redemption request or are you just going for a full million now?

Charlie

Instagram

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

With metal working getting started in the shop, the GWS18V-45B14 would be a very nice addition.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

12V radio??? I hadn’t seen that one yet – I’ll have to go check that out!

I have the PB120 12volt radio.

HOoooo man you got a bigger HAM than I!!!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

Geeze, you guys – you really are dedicated! @boschmanbrian did you recently send in a redemption request or are you just going for a full million now?

You’re correct. I had no intention of hitting HAM. I sent in my slaughter request four weeks ago for 446K piggies for the 14 gallon auto vac and still have not seen or heard squat since other than their new auto-reply sayin they received my request the next day after I sent it.

have the PB120 12volt radio.

How is that. Worth getting?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have the 12V radio as well. It is a good radio. Never was on the list I got mine off amazon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

You’re correct. I had no intention of hitting HAM. I sent in my slaughter request four weeks ago for 446K piggies for the 14 gallon auto vac and still have not seen or heard squat since other than their new auto-reply sayin they received my request the next day after I sent it.

have the PB120 12volt radio.

How is that. Worth getting?

It would be nice to hit Ham. Maybe one day I do that.

I was totally surprised this morning to see that my piggies have been removed for my 18V Blower. So maybe I will received a box soon.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Yes, I redeemed the same as Kevin, the 14 gallon vac, but still nothing been removed,
    Because of the new rules and regulations for the dust collection, they might have a higher demand for the dust extractors, no big deal, not really in a hurry.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Yes, I redeemed the same as Kevin, the 14 gallon vac, but still nothing been removed,
    Because of the new rules and regulations for the dust collection, they might have a higher demand for the dust extractors, no big deal, not really in a hurry.

Man, I wish I had your patience to wait and save for that vacuum. Congrats, I will be interested to hear your thoughts on it.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

How long has it been since you put in the request? Today being a Wednesday, if you were going to follow up with an email to check in, this would be the day to do it.

Charlie

Instagram

How long has it been since you put in the request? Today being a Wednesday, if you were going to follow up with an email to check in, this would be the day to do it.

I think it’s about 3 weeks, or something like that, I’m sure they got the email, I received an auto reply,

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I think it’s about 3 weeks, or something like that, I’m sure they got the email, I received an auto reply,

The system definitely got your request, but it may be worth it to send something again, just because then it’s at the top of their list, and if it got passed over for any reason, that would help bring it back to their attention.

That’s what I did, and it didn’t necessarily speed up the process, but a person actually responded need then and I got a tracking number and that was nice.

Charlie

Instagram

The system definitely got your request, but it may be worth it to send something again, just because then it’s at the top of their list, and if it got passed over for any reason, that would help bring it back to their attention.

That’s what I did, and it didn’t necessarily speed up the process, but a person actually responded need then and I got a tracking number and that was nice.

Okay good to know Charlie, thanks I might just do that.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

I will probably save up for a L-Boxx. Not sure which one yet.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Congratulations. You have the gift of gab I guess…lol.

My points came off today! Expecting a box sometime now.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,002 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.020 seconds