dcsimg

What Are Aou Saving up For? Version 17

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I am getting pretty close to cashing in the piggies for the 18 volt jiggy and the 18 volt blower. Sure hope they get the redemptions figured out soon. Come back Jim !!!

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I am getting pretty close to cashing in the piggies for the 18 volt jiggy and the 18 volt blower. Sure hope they get the redemptions figured out soon. Come back Jim !!!

Great choices, Ron. I have the 18v jiggy and find myself using it more all the time. It’s so convenient, quick and accurate.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

It’s such a great tool! I redeemed for one myself and have loved using it. Jigsaws are constantly being used in circular or wandering directions, so having a cord on one is the worst! Glad you’ll get to cut the cord soon.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

Another Wednesday come and gone. My points still haven’t been taken off.

Same here. No box will be coming this week I guess.

How long has yet been since you put in the request? Have you checked in again with BTP?

I put my request in on May 22. No I haven’t contacted them. They told me on May 23 that they would get this out to me. Maybe next week!

Mine went in on Wednesday the 16th before the sun came up.

So you have been around a week longer then me. Have you heard anything about your order?

Diddly squat!

Hey @doobie, I’m not at the same location anymore, I’m actually gonna be starting a job with Sunlife soon. Hope I don’t get booted off the site cuz of it, lol. Good news is I’m hoping it frees up some time to putt around the shop a little more. We will see…

As an insurance agent? Or as an employee of sorts?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yup I feel the same way…

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I could use some starlock OMT blades…points are there but I also want to see some new stuff on the list lol

I’m with you. some new additions to the list would be nice to see. I’m kinda hoping to see the 12v router.

actually they are priced fairly well. Perhaps I go with the larger blades in a ten pack

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I’m gonna try to be more regular on this site again, love this site. Could always use a handheld vac. GAS10.8V is looking tempting, any news about Bosch making another small option?

@yellaD

Bosch will release two new vacuums, but they are 18V. a canister vac and a handheld vac.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Nice choices Ron,
    Maybe it’s the transaction period, or like most other companies, less people but doing more tasks and responsibilities,

As for saving, I am looking forward for the 18 volt vacuums hitting the list, along with the two new 12 volt tools / router /plane, and also might try and go big again with a table saw? Not sure yet

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Both great choices Ron. I have both and really like them.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Yup I feel the same way…

I know the feeling.
    Two Wednesdays gone by here.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

I’m gonna bust HAM soon it seems. Didn’t think my 14 gal vac redemption would take this long and still be holding the points for it in my piggy bank of sorts. Hopin my vac comes sometime in the next few weeks cuz I could use it soon. Fingers crossed!

It is kinda cool bustin HAM though. Think it’ll be my third time, but not for a few more days. I just figure if they do all the redemption processing on Wednesdays now, I’ll hit HAM before the next one comes around at this point.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

What are you saving for next @Doobie ? Must be cool hitting HAM that many times.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’m gonna bust HAM soon it seems. Didn’t think my 14 gal vac redemption would take this long and still be holding the points for it in my piggy bank of sorts. Hopin my vac comes sometime in the next few weeks cuz I could use it soon. Fingers crossed!

It is kinda cool bustin HAM though. Think it’ll be my third time, but not for a few more days. I just figure if they do all the redemption processing on Wednesdays now, I’ll hit HAM before the next one comes around at this point.

I don’t know how you do that…I haven’t got the patience! But congrats anyway, and hopefully you get that vac soon. BTW, how long DID it take you?

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Those are good choices of tools. I have heard good things those tools. I am waiting on my blower now.

I didn’t thinking reaching Ham was like too much.

I know the feeling I didn’t I would be this close on my points for PB180. I really wasn’t planning getting the PB180 this soon. But I know sure how long will to get it.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

What are you saving for next @doobie ? Must be cool hitting HAM that many times.

I don’t know frankly. Anything I have in mind are frankly either I have already or don’t need for anything planned at this time in the foreseable future. It’s too bad we can’t cash in our piggies for cases of beer. Lol!

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

Yup I feel the same way…

I know the feeling.

I put in and order april 6 and still haven’t got anything

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Yup I feel the same way…

I know the feeling.

It took a little over a month for my last order to get to me…I don’t k ow if being in the states verses Canada will make a difference, but that was my most recent experience.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yup I feel the same way…

I know the feeling.

It took a little over a month for my last order to get to me…I don’t k ow if being in the states verses Canada will make a difference, but that was my most recent experience.

I don’t know of it does or not. I know when I got my last order there was a few of us from Canada & the USA got boxes on the same day.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Busted ham a while back and need to place an order. Just not sure what I want. I have considered lots of things. Probably go for a vac, 14 gal. Possibly more boxes.

Last night I had a hard time getting on the site. My fear with that is that onetime it will never come back up

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Last night I had a hard time getting on the site. My fear with that is that onetime it will never come back up

This is something I think about every time the site doesn’t want to load for me.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,002 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.238 seconds