dcsimg

What Are Aou Saving up For? Version 17

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

I keep looking but nothing big pops out. I may get some smalls. Routers accessories and such.

Like bits? They do make quality router bits.

Me….I have no clue what to get next. Hopin those cordless vacs show up once released, but I get the odd feeling it may be some time before they do get added to the list, if ever.

I could use some starlock OMT blades…points are there but I also want to see some new stuff on the list lol

Those are great things to redeem for,
    Just hold on a little longer, apparently Alex @madman_us said things should be coming out soon 😉 😮 lol Haha.

I am thinking about the cordless 18 volt omt.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I could use some starlock OMT blades…points are there but I also want to see some new stuff on the list lol

I’m with you. some new additions to the list would be nice to see. I’m kinda hoping to see the 12v router.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’m closing in on the half way point to the new ergonomic recip…slow going but it’s happening!

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Still waiting for the 18V Blower. I still have all my points too.

It’ll be 3 weeks tomorrow morning I sent in for my 14 gal vac. Still nothing yet. I’m not in a hurry myself though.

I am in now hurry either.

Still waiting for the 18V Blower. I still have all my points too.

It’ll be 3 weeks tomorrow morning I sent in for my 14 gal vac. Still nothing yet. I’m not in a hurry myself though.

It’s been 3 weeks since they told me they would be processing my order and sending it out next Wednesday. Points are still there.

This is interesting if they send it would be sent out next week.

I just redeemed for the 18v Floodlight and it came in a week. Maybe the blower is on backorder.

You could right that the blower is on back order. But I am not the only one waiting for stuff.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

yellaD
    Pro

I’m gonna try to be more regular on this site again, love this site. Could always use a handheld vac. GAS10.8V is looking tempting, any news about Bosch making another small option?

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’m gonna try to be more regular on this site again, love this site. Could always use a handheld vac. GAS10.8V is looking tempting, any news about Bosch making another small option?

Your right this is a great site. I look for every day to reading posts and posting myself.

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I keep looking but nothing big pops out. I may get some smalls. Routers accessories and such.

Like bits? They do make quality router bits.

Me….I have no clue what to get next. Hopin those cordless vacs show up once released, but I get the odd feeling it may be some time before they do get added to the list, if ever.

I’m thinking about the edge guide and maybe some of those template thingys??

Doobie

Your right this is a great site. I look for every day to reading posts and posting myself.

Same here. It’s an addiction of sorts. No matter how busy I get, I always manage to read and post every day.

Welcome back @yellad! It’s been a while. Still workin at the same place Andy?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome back yellaD glad to have you around.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome back, yeah they are supposed to have two 18 volt vacuums coming out, one hand held, and the other is a canister type
    I’m definitely looking forward to those two vacuums hitting the list.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Same here. It’s an addiction of sorts. No matter how busy I get, I always manage to read and post every day.

Welcome back @yellad! It’s been a while. Still workin at the same place Andy?

Ha Ha, I guess you are right it that it is addiction of sorts. That is a good way of putting it.

Greg

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Good to see you posting again, Andy. I agree, a handheld vacuum would be a great addition to any tool lineup.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Another Wednesday come and gone. My points still haven’t been taken off.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Same here. No box will be coming this week I guess.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

How long has yet been since you put in the request? Have you checked in again with BTP?

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

How long has yet been since you put in the request? Have you checked in again with BTP?

I put my request in on May 22. No I haven’t contacted them. They told me on May 23 that they would get this out to me. Maybe next week!

Greg

Doobie

I put my request in on May 22. No I haven’t contacted them. They told me on May 23 that they would get this out to me. Maybe next week!

Mine went in on Wednesday the 16th before the sun came up.

yellaD
    Pro

Hey @doobie, I’m not at the same location anymore, I’m actually gonna be starting a job with Sunlife soon. Hope I don’t get booted off the site cuz of it, lol. Good news is I’m hoping it frees up some time to putt around the shop a little more. We will see…

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Mine went in on Wednesday the 16th before the sun came up.

So you have been around a week longer then me. Have you heard anything about your order?

I am getting closer to the PB180. I will forward to having when we go camping. I hope to go camping a few times this year. We have trailer book for a week in campground in August. We going stay in a tent for the week. Thought might be a much.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,002 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.109 seconds