dcsimg

What Are Aou Saving up For? Version 17

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

So we are the ProOutsiders LOL?

Now I’m really starting to feel like a third rate participant. 😣

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’ll be redeeming the rotary laser 300 kit perhaps on the weekend and then for whatever is left, maybe a led light or so

The rotary laser is a nice choice and yes LED light is another good choice. Good luck with these.

Seems more like we are the forgotten .

It is looking that way. It is too bad really.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

We still have lots of great people here sharing tips, ideas, projects, news, and many other things. We may not be the priority to some, but the community is great. The sponsors are secondary to that. Great if they want to be included and participate, but if they don’t want to live up to what they have said they would do, it’s their loss. A reputation of having a solid character is hard to get and easily lost.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

We still have lots of great people here sharing tips, ideas, projects, news, and many other things. We may not be the priority to some, but the community is great. The sponsors are secondary to that. Great if they want to be included and participate, but if they don’t want to live up to what they have said they would do, it’s their loss. A reputation of having a solid character is hard to get and easily lost.

Well said JDO !!!

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I just sent in a request for multiple misc items like hole saws, bits, grinder shroud etc…nothing fancy and powerful LOL. Let’s see what happens. I will report back if points are subtracted, or email responded to, and hope it doesn’t go into never never land.

Please keep us posted. Hopefully it will get fulfilled. I have been uber busy for the last few years at work and not a lot of time to post on forums. But, I have steadily been getting points – if not very slowly. Hope I can redeem them. But, we will see. If not, no worries. Still like the forum and my forum friends.

Orange County, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just sent in a request for multiple misc items like hole saws, bits, grinder shroud etc…nothing fancy and powerful LOL. Let’s see what happens. I will report back if points are subtracted, or email responded to, and hope it doesn’t go into never never land.

We are all hoping our orders are filled soon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Wise words, Jim, this community is a worthwhile one. Great folks here.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Well said JDO !!!

Yes Jim, nicely put,
    Great community,

Doobie

Agreed also. And as I posted just now in another thread, let’s be patient and not get pushy with what are delays in getting what are free tools. I myself have very very little need for more freebies from Bosch, but I also don’t want this forum to get kiboshed regardless. It’s a fun place still to interact about tools and construction related stuff. Would hate to see it go because they simply get tired with hearing us whine about delays in getting free stuff. This forum means much more to me at least than the bonus free stuff they generously offer.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m still saving for the GBH18V-26K24.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Agreed also. And as I posted just now in another thread, let’s be patient and not get pushy with what are delays in getting what are free tools. I myself have very very little need for more freebies from Bosch, but I also don’t want this forum to get kiboshed regardless. It’s a fun place still to interact about tools and construction related stuff. Would hate to see it go because they simply get tired with hearing us whine about delays in getting free stuff. This forum means much more to me at least than the bonus free stuff they generously offer.

I agree with you 100%.

Orange County, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well said Jim!

I do enjoy the community we have here. It just like have bunch good friends.

I would hate to see this all lost.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

A reputation of having a solid character is hard to get and easily lost.

Well said JDO

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I noticed some items on the list no longer have active links.

For example the metal hole saws goes no where. Does it mean the items are no longer available for redemption or just they didn’t update it when revising Bosch site?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

For example the metal hole saws goes no where. Does it mean the items are no longer available for redemption or just they didn’t update it when revising Bosch site?

Some of the links have never gone where they were supposed to, I think it was just an error.

Charlie

Instagram

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Some of the links have never gone where they were supposed to, I think it was just an error.

Ahhh OK. Thanks!

Yes, I think they still need to work on updating and fixing some bugs,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have noticed this also.I wasn’t if the items were available anymore.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I have noticed this also.I wasn’t if the items were available anymore.

Well, I tried asking via email if some of the items with missing links are available, or some of the accessories with no set points – such as the grinder accessories have just a low and high point but the link shows a lot of accessories. But no response to my email, so I suggest redeem for something without the need to ask questions would be much less of a hassle.

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,002 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.628 seconds