dcsimg

What Are Aou Saving up For? Version 17

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

When was the last time the list got adjusted – items added to, removed from, or point requirements changed?

I believe it was last year before christmas

Wasn’t the Flexi the last tool added?

I believe the new Colt was added about the same time, too.

And all those Core combo kits were either right before or at the same time as all that too I think.

I thought the Core combos came out before the end of last year. I think it was around March I put in a request for my Core Combo.

It sure would be be nice to see some new items hit the list.

NEW ITEMS HITTING THE LIST???? I’d just be happy to see someone steering the boat.

I don’t disagree I would be happy to see someone steering the boat too.

I do think it would be nice to see new items hit the list for older members. Not so much for myself.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

CB
    Spectator

There are some other sponsors on the list for shoes and pants, those do not go through Bosch so may be those will process quicker.

Reading the varied reports of different members, one begins to wonder if fulfillment depends on the member, rather than the vendor?

If one member can regularly redeem points and repeatedly receive rewards for those points, including Bosch tools, and including the recent time period (Summer of 2018)… whereas another member, during the same time period, remains waiting on a redemption beyond more than one cycle of the other member redeeming and receiving rewards, all from Bosch, that would not appear to be due to a difference in vendors.

It is concerning to read about the delays. I had thought it was initially change in staff, but that it would improve over time. Does not seem to be the case from these posts.

Orange County, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well I put in a request for 2 Bosch Step Drills from the list. About to hit HAM and want to use up the points. Hope I hear something soon about my orders.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

It is concerning to read about the delays. I had thought it was initially change in staff, but that it would improve over time. Does not seem to be the case from these posts.

I believe the person they put over looking at the forum has forgotten about it. More focus has been put to the Bosch Pro insiders. It’s updated weakly.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I believe the person they put over looking at the forum has forgotten about it. More focus has been put to the Bosch Pro insiders. It’s updated weakly.

What’s the pro insiders Ron

Doobie

What’s the pro insiders Ron

I’m curious as well as to this Pro Insiders thing.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

It appears to be a steering / advisory committee type community by invitation for US only.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I think we are all forgotten about. I have been waiting 3 months for a jigsaw . Been patient but geese . Who else can we contact?

maybe just visit the HQ and ask in person lol might save shipping/handling 😀

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Pro Insiders seems to be a newer version of BTP from what I can gather. It’s a bunch of surveys and discussions about their products and how people use tools. Seems more pointedly geared toward product development. And they have a different kind of rewards system that took me a bit to figure out, but basically you get points for responding to the surveys (not commenting like here) and then at the end of each month they hold drawings and a few people win gift cards and possibly some tools.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Pro Insiders seems to be a newer version of BTP from what I can gather. It’s a bunch of surveys and discussions about their products and how people use tools. Seems more pointedly geared toward product development. And they have a different kind of rewards system that took me a bit to figure out, but basically you get points for responding to the surveys (not commenting like here) and then at the end of each month they hold drawings and a few people win gift cards and possibly some tools.

This is interesting. Sounds like the Pro Insiders is more of a priority.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Thanks!

It appears to be a steering / advisory committee type community by invitation for US only.

That sucks for us Canadians. Oh well!

Interesting. I have not heard of the Pro Insiders thing before. I wonder if it is the same people managing both sites.

Orange County, CA

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I’ll be redeeming the rotary laser 300 kit perhaps on the weekend and then for whatever is left, maybe a led light or so

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Interesting. I have not heard of the Pro Insiders thing before. I wonder if it is the same people managing both sites.

Good question, does anyone know if there is a thread opened about that topic?

As for saving, I think I might make some decisions this weekend and probably send in my request

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The Bosch Pro Insiders site is by invitation only. A year back Bosch sent out a survey asking if you wanted to participate in a new site. The site opened and I was not selected, 3-4 months ago I got an email saying if I wanted to join I could, so I did. The invitations I think are to keep the mix on the site the way they want to get the max benefit from the surveys and opinions.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Good question, does anyone know if there is a thread opened about that topic?

As for saving, I think I might make some decisions this weekend and probably send in my request

Not sure if there is a Pro insiders tread, But I do know there has been some discussion before. I can see where the new site benefits Bosch a bit more with the surveys. But now where near for the members.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

So we are the ProOutsiders LOL?

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Seems more like we are the forgotten .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Bosch Pro Insiders is a private online community where we have invited a select group of people to become our trusted advisors, marketing ideas, services and the brand. In order to foster greater real-time collaboration, we are providing an innovative app for our existing Bosch Pro Insiders community members.

So we are the ProOutsiders LOL?

Yes,,,

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,002 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 3.601 seconds