dcsimg

What Are Aou Saving up For? Version 17

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Slowly slowly slowly creeping toward the recip kit still

Good to hear you are getting closer to your goal. I haven’t decided yet what I will get yet. Just save piggies for awhile.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m 3 weeks out on my last redemption and not a word yet,, When I get it I will get some router bits.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

When I get it I will get some router bits.

I have want to get some router bits too. I always seem to change my mind and get something else. What router bits are you wanting to get?

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Always good to have some quality router bits on hand in lots of different profiles.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m 3 weeks out on my last redemption and not a word yet,, When I get it I will get some router bits.

Did you redeem for a router, always good to have a selection of good router bits,

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Looking forward to seeing the goodies. Hope it’s soon.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

No word yet? That stinks.
    I’m wondering if BTP team is only checking in once a month now?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Couod also be that whoever handles it is maybe off on summer vacation. Who knows.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have want to get some router bits too. I always seem to change my mind and get something else. What router bits are you wanting to get?

I need to get a nice set worked up. I only have a few cheap ones now.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I bet that’s what’s going on.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Couod also be that whoever handles it is maybe off on summer vacation. Who knows.

I was thinking the same thing. This is why I never heard back from my last request. But then again I thought there was a team of people looking after this.

I need to get a nice set worked up. I only have a few cheap ones now.

Oh you are looking at getting a router bit set. I have a few router bit sets. I guess you could say they are cheap ones too. They work fine for what I do right now. Also there is some bits that have not been use since I got the set 7 years ago.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

The thing I think I want most to show up on the list is that 18V vacuum. I guess, I’d love the 12V router too. Those would be my next goals if they showed up any time soon. But then I’d have to decide which one I want more, lol!

Charlie

Instagram

The thing I think I want most to show up on the list is that 18V vacuum. I guess, I’d love the 12V router too. Those would be my next goals if they showed up any time soon. But then I’d have to decide which one I want more, lol!

Yup, I’m definitely with you on that.

I also wanted the canister cordless vacuum, I definitely would keep the stick style for quick clean up in the house, especially with two dogs and two cats and Hey wait a minute two girls lol
    Guess that’s why I want two vacuums lol

Nah the stick for quick clean up in the house, instead of pulling out for central vacuum hose , and the canister for working around the stables and shop,

The thing I think I want most to show up on the list is that 18V vacuum. I guess, I’d love the 12V router too.

I bought the 18v vacuum and love it. I am curious if anyone has picked up the 12v router yet and what their thoughts are.

The thing I think I want most to show up on the list is that 18V vacuum. I guess, I’d love the 12V router too.

I bought the 18v vacuum and love it. I am curious if anyone has picked up the 12v router yet and what their thoughts are.

That router looks pretty capable. Would love reading some comments on it too.

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Did you redeem for a router, always good to have a selection of good router bits,

Yes I got a big, good router from here a long time ago. I usually do small stuff and the coffee grinder size router is fine.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Both would be popular additions to the list if added.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I think for me, the router would be at the top of the list.

I am curious if anyone has picked up the 12v router yet and what their thoughts are.

I have seen several YT reviews of the router and haven’t heard a bad word about it yet. Dust collection is the only concern but, hey, that’s all routers, eh?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’ve seen a few people using the router on IG and I’ve looked at it a bit in store – it seems pretty solidly built with good features. Definitely seems like a win to me.

And now, since I posted yesterday, did you all see @madman_us post on IG about the new impacts possibly coming in 2019? That’s something I would love to get my hands on too.

I really hope BTP comes out with anew list of additions. That’d be a great Christmas present to us all!

Charlie

Instagram

@cmeyer25 I’m hoping it’s all kept hush hush and then randomly one of us is glancing through the list, and tada new items, that would be great

As for saving, I’m just over a half of jambon lol
    Thinking it threw on what I would like

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 1,002 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.225 seconds