dcsimg

What Are Aou Saving up For? Version 17

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Longueuil, Quebec

I need a radio ASAP on the roof with me!
    Targeting the PB360C

That puppy is heavy for luggin up on a roof job. Might want to go with one of the smaller radios.

Targeting the PB360C

Good choice if you’re spending some time on the roof. It’s not exactly portable if you move around a lot.

@doobie
    Hey Kevin, how you doing today man?
    In fact thay puppy is heavy, something around 24.0 lb isn’t it?
    Some friends suggested me the dewalt toughsystem radio, which they say sounds amazingly good.

@smallerstick
    Hello Peter, how’s your day going brother?
    That’s why I have this radio in mind, cause I normally spend all day on roof and the radio sits there and works just as a radio, no charger etc lol

Cheers guys

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

No complaints at all on a day like today but I gotta say; it’s not a day I would choose to be on a roof. Outside temp is now sitting at 32º with 95% humidity and very little breeze.

If you are on a roof today, no better company than the PB360. It’s heavy but it delivers and the bluetooth is a real bonus.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Longueuil, Quebec

No complaints at all on a day like today but I gotta say; it’s not a day I would choose to be on a roof. Outside temp is now sitting at 32º with 95% humidity and very little breeze.

If you are on a roof today, no better company than the PB360. It’s heavy but it delivers and the bluetooth is a real bonus.

Not a day you would choose to be on a roof? hahahaha
    I’m used to work under the sun since I was 14yo. During the summer we normally get around 33ºC, 34ºC and so on lol

A good radio and a cooler full of cold drinks helps a lot and motivates me and the employess.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I told you that I got the email last week saying that my order was being processed, but the points still have not come off. They said Wednesday and it didn’t happen last week, so waiting for this Wednesday again to see what happens. By the time I get the boxes, I think I will be able to redeem again…lol.

Same here. I still have my points and got a email saying the same thing. I too might be able to redeem for something.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

I told you that I got the email last week saying that my order was being processed, but the points still have not come off. They said Wednesday and it didn’t happen last week, so waiting for this Wednesday again to see what happens. By the time I get the boxes, I think I will be able to redeem again…lol.

Same here. I still have my points and got a email saying the same thing. I too might be able to redeem for something.

Same here. I’m just sittin patient for now. I’m not in a hurry for my vac anyways.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Same here. I’m just sittin patient for now. I’m not in a hurry for my vac anyways.

I am not in hurry either. Last time I was. As wanted to try the socket ready impact when taking the winter tires off the van. It didn’t come in time.

Greg

Doobie

Targeting the PB360C

That puppy is heavy for luggin up on a roof job. Might want to go with one of the smaller radios.

Some friends suggested me the dewalt tough system radio, which they say sounds amazingly good.

Not a Dewalt fan myself. The PB360 is a real great sounding box. It just is.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The PB360 is heavy that is the one drawback. I don’t how much it weighs but around at least 20lbs for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Longueuil, Quebec

Targeting the PB360C

Some friends suggested me the dewalt tough system radio, which they say sounds amazingly good.

Hey Kevin, I’m not a tool fan myself, to be honest I used to be, however I see things differently now.

I need/want reliable tools to get my work done, faster and better.
    So if the team yellow, red, teal, green, japanese, german, liechtensteiner, chinese can provide a tool which I like, I will buy it.

Doesn’t matter what other people say, all the bla bla bla about being a loyal fan/user.

I possess lots of different tools from a wide variety of brands, it doesn’t matter to me at all, corded or cordless, 12v, 18v, 22v or 60v etc.

We can say this is a happy ending story, or at least a part of it, cause this tool brand game/race is good for us all, the real users. The manufacturers are making better products everyday.

Cheers

Doobie

Targeting the PB360C

Hey Kevin, I’m not a tool fan myself, to be honest I used to be, however I see things differently now.

So if the team yellow, red, teal, green, japanese, german, liechtensteiner, chinese can provide a tool which I like, I will buy it.

Doesn’t matter what other people say, all the bla bla bla about being a loyal fan/user.

I possess lots of different tools from a wide variety of brands, it doesn’t matter to me at all, corded or cordless, 12v, 18v, 22v or 60v etc.

We can say this is a happy ending story, or at least a part of it, cause this tool brand game/race is good for us all, the real users. The manufacturers are making better products everyday.

Cheers

I hear ya Ben. Me, I just shy away from certain brands typically out of having had bad experiences with them in the past primarily, but some brands just based on the reputaion I gather from others. Red is in the former category, and believe me, I tried with them, and yellow is for the latter reason mentioned.

But I know also what you mean about being a FanBoy. Did that with Festool for a few years then I smartened up. I still love their stuff, but I also see the warts and don’t get drunk off their Koolaid any longer.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The PB360 is heavy that is the one drawback. I don’t how much it weighs but around at least 20lbs for sure.

It looks like it is a heavy radio. I would mine getting one someday.

Greg

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/corded-drills-1006vsr-34780-p/
    Decided to redeem my points for this today. Figured I’d build points too slowly with my posting rate so I decided to redeem for a new tool within my range. I’m confident I’ll be happy to own this tool and look forward to thinking about BTP when using it from time to time.

Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% Attitude.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@boschmanbrian yes I had 2 one semi other one is semi auto. They both are 9 gallon but i sold the auto one kept the semi auto and hepa filter. Waiting for the next sale to replace it.but seni auto holds up very well. I have 25 wet dry bags left 🙂 and one brand new paper filter and one hepa filter

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

@boschmanbrian yes I had 2 one semi other one is semi auto. They both are 9 gallon but i sold the auto one kept the semi auto and hepa filter. Waiting for the next sale to replace it.but seni auto holds up very well. I have 25 wet dry bags left 🙂 and one brand new paper filter and one hepa filter

Thanks Ibrahim, why did you decide to sell the auto and not the semi? ,

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Decided to redeem my points for this today. Figured I’d build points too slowly with my posting rate so I decided to redeem for a new tool within my range. I’m confident I’ll be happy to own this tool and look forward to thinking about BTP when using it from time to time.

Congrats, Tyler, that’s a good, solid drill and will give you excellent service. The ratcheting chuck is a joy to use.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Decided to redeem my points

Congrats on getting in an order. Enjoy your new tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Targeting the PB360C

Cheers

I hear ya Ben. Me, I just shy away from certain brands typically out of having had bad experiences with them in the past primarily, but some brands just based on the reputaion I gather from others. Red is in the former category, and believe me, I tried with them, and yellow is for the latter reason mentioned.

But I know also what you mean about being a FanBoy. Did that with Festool for a few years then I smartened up. I still love their stuff, but I also see the warts and don’t get drunk off their Koolaid any longer.

Fanboy-ism is dangerous, but I like you also tend to shy away from brands where I have had bad experiences in the past. That said, Ben’s point of better tools being made all of the time is very valid, so it does make sense to re-evaluate form time to time.

Will

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

I sent BTP a email to redeem points last Monday and got a email to fill out info for them. Here it is 9 days later and my point balance hasn’t went down yet.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Good old faithful. Always nice to have a corded drill around for somethings, especially when your batteries are tied up elsewhere. And between you and me (and Kevin @doobie, lol) you know you can never have too many drills! Congrats!

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats on your new drill.

I sent BTP a email to redeem points last Monday and got a email to fill out info for them. Here it is 9 days later and my point balance hasn’t went down yet.

I think I sent my email in last Tuesday. I still have my all my points. The same thing happen to me last time. I think I was around 3 weeks before I got my box. I am in now hurry for my box.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,002 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.663 seconds