dcsimg

What about this little 18V Bosch vac?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I hardly ever pick up wet stuff off the floor, but I often have to use a vac to suck water off low positioned copper pipes to solder. A small cordless vac is good for that too.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Thanks for the link Kevin , I was looking at a few of those items ,

That ‘list’ is likely different for all of us insofar as what shows up sequentially. I think Amazon will tailor it to your search history with them.

😮🤐 Good thing I didn’t post my link 🤔🤣😂
    Just kidding , I had no idea about that , guess I just don’t have to much time to do online shopping enough ☹️

Online shopping sucks out here. The rates just keep going up and more and more stop shipping out here. Love the emojis lol…

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

Online shopping sucks out here. The rates just keep going up and more and more stop shipping out here. /blockquote>

Give us an idea of what I think is likely the ‘crazy’ shipping rates Dirty. Just curious.

How’s Amazon on it? I would think they’d be the most friendliest when it comes to that.

Doobie

Online shopping sucks out here. The rates just keep going up and more and more stop shipping out here.

Give us an idea of what I think is likely the ‘crazy’ shipping rates Dirty. Just curious.

How’s Amazon on it @dirtywhiteboy? I would think they’d be the most friendliest when it comes to that.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I have this unit since last year. I received it from Bosch as a test model.
    Overall a good unit, but a few things to complain about.

Like what Alex?

the hose is garbage, no base with casters

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

It would be on my Christmas list for sure. Beats hauling around a big shop vac for smaller jobs.

It is great vac to have for sure. It would be much better then hauling around a cord shop vac.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

It would be on my Christmas list for sure. Beats hauling around a big shop vac for smaller jobs.

It is great vac to have for sure. It would be much better then hauling around a cord shop vac.

I remember hauling my old ridgid 14gal with me when I did some reno work in the house, or in-laws. Now I just grab the little vac, less bulky and much quicker in and out.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

I have this unit since last year. I received it from Bosch as a test model.
    Overall a good unit, but a few things to complain about.

Like what Alex?

the hose is garbage, no base with casters

Does it accomodate other standard Bosch hoses?

I have a lot of Festool and a few Bosch hoses. Hope they would be compatible somewhat.

Insofar as casters…..I don’t get that. Why would I want this dinky little vac to be on casters?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I remember hauling my old ridgid 14gal with me when I did some reno work in the house, or in-laws. Now I just grab the little vac, less bulky and much quicker in and out.

To me it seems like a great grab and go option. Not sure for the job site but grab and go seems to be where this model fits.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Now I just grab the little vac, less bulky and much quicker in and out.

It is great for that for sure. Sometimes you just need a vac for a few minutes.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

To me it seems like a great grab and go option. Not sure for the job site but grab and go seems to be where this model fits.

I think you hit the nail on the head with that Bill , it’s definitely great for those punch list items

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I think you hit the nail on the head with that Bill , it’s definitely great for those punch list items

That’s exactly what I got mine for, and even for this kitchen renovation where I was making dust all day long, it did a pretty remarkable job and probably would have lasted the whole day on a single fully charged Core, but I had already used it a bit the other day. Personally, I’m really liking it. But I can still see where I’d like to have a big rigid shop vac for bigger messes, if only for the capacity.

Charlie

Instagram

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Are Bosch vac hose proprietary or are they pretty much play well with standard hose and accessories?

Doobie

But I can still see where I’d like to have a big rigid shop vac for bigger messes, if only for the capacity.

I kept my big shopvac primarily for dirty jobs also. Mostly for pulling out dirt in pier footing digs the last few years.

Doobie

Are Bosch vac hose proprietary or are they pretty much play well with standard hose and accessories?

The tool end, yes. But the vac end has a nub that allows it to twist interlock onto the Bosch vacs which makes the hoses non-compatible with other vac brands.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Online shopping sucks out here. The rates just keep going up and more and more stop shipping out here.

How’s Amazon on it @dirtywhiteboy? I would think they’d be the most friendliest when it comes to that.

Amazon ships for free. but ToolNut just dropped us from free shipping. I don’t ask for the rates. I just as soon buy local.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Amazon ships for free. but ToolNut just dropped us from free shipping. I don’t ask for the rates. I just as soon buy local.

I find that is the same for the majority of Canada: Free for Continental US, 100 miles across an imaginary line and its $30 more …

Will

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The tool end, yes. But the vac end has a nub that allows it to twist interlock onto the Bosch vacs which makes the hoses non-compatible with other vac brands.

So other brand hoses that do not have that nub will be able to slide into a Bosch vac but not interlock? So can one use duct tape to compensate for that interlocking LOL?

Doobie

So other brand hoses that do not have that nub will be able to slide into a Bosch vac but not interlock? So can one use duct tape to compensate for that interlocking LOL?

You don’t really need to. I’ve use my Festool hoses on the Bosch vac also. The fit is snug enough just twisting it in a bit.

n859715
    Pro

Thanks for all the reviews guys. I’ve been looking for something just like this.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.813 seconds