dcsimg

Well Im locked into bosch cordless now

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Sven I have the grinder and really like it. It makes short work on cutoffs and the like. Very smooth too. It is a good item to put on the wish list.

Well, if you are happy with it them I am sure that I will be. Thanx. Just got bumped on the things that I need to get.

That is a little expensive. No batteries or charger either!

A little, but it is only points right? The one on the list actually comes with batteries, and a fast charger. But, you can’t take them with you when you die.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

The grinder I bought “not points” price wasnt so bad considering it came with the lboxx2. I like it better than every cordless grinder ive used even runs circles around the the Hilti. For the most part ill use it cutting steel studs especially in the boom lift. But will also clean up my welds which arent too much work.

I bought the 18v die grinder to meet my needs as a grinder and a super-Dremel. Sometimes I wish I had just gotten the angle grinder instead. Although I saw the mod to mate it to a plunge base for a top-heavy cordless router. Might try that out.

I bought the 18v die grinder to meet my needs as a grinder and a super-Dremel. Sometimes I wish I had just gotten the angle grinder instead. Although I saw the mod to mate it to a plunge base for a top-heavy cordless router. Might try that out.

Can you post the link for that mod? I’d like to see how that works.

sergey061478
    Blocked

Local store was having their tool days sale and I was all set to come home with Milwaukee cordless 18v. Stopped by the Bosch booth to look at the metal saw and got started talking to the Bosch reps. Explaining that the deals milwaukee was having were too good to pass on they decided to keep me a happy bosch customer. Much Kudos to Steve and his partner for keeping me in the bosch family.

So here is the stuff i picked up today.

CAG180BL 18v cordless grinder bare tool “they had to order”
    CSM180-01 18v Metal saw kit
    IDH182WC-102 18v Wireless charging brushless socket ready impact kit
    Bat612 18v 2.0 slim pack battery

I think you did good there. Never heard of wireless battery charger. Sounds very interesting. Wonder what the advantages could be…

Can you post the link for that mod? I’d like to see how that works.

Yes I would be curious to see what that looks like , and how it would and could be beneficial.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.364 seconds