dcsimg

We live in the future

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 663 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

@Doobie Sorry about the Jays! Thought of you when I saw the outcome. Maybe next year

Thanks Tara. They put on a good challenge, simply the better team won. Next year!

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/4CZe5DXeYzw?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>
    you can forward to the 12:44 mark where he talks about the ticket.

What can you say, idiots, it’s like the people crash because they thought cruise control can steer for them.

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

Looking like they may not get the Cubs winning the World Series right.

I hope not…I can’t stand cubs fans! Your team hasn’t gotten out if bed in 100 years and they are acting like this is the greatest team ever…well at least the fans in my town are acting that way.

its like chicaco bears fans…. atleast with marty mcfly he eventually stops going back to 1985

That is the best thing I have heard in a long time! Love arguing with Bears fans because sooner or later they will reference 1985 and then you can just laugh and declare yourself the winner of the argument.

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/4CZe5DXeYzw?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>
    you can forward to the 12:44 mark where he talks about the ticket.

What can you say, idiots, it’s like the people crash because they thought cruise control can steer for them.

I would really like one that can drive for me though, the thought of not having to endure rush hour would be amazing. If there was an AI able to control our speeds there wouldn’t be any traffic jams.

yellaD
    Pro

@Doobie Sorry about the Jays! Thought of you when I saw the outcome. Maybe next year

Thanks Tara. They put on a good challenge, simply the better team won. Next year!

They put on a good show…It was exciting in Toronto for a sportsfan.

Doobie

We’ve been starved here in Toronto for a winning sports team, so it was nice to have while it lasted. Next year is already looking good for them too which is great as baseball is by far my favorite sport.

We’ve been starved here in Toronto for a winning sports team, so it was nice to have while it lasted. Next year is already looking good for them too which is great as baseball is by far my favorite sport.

Shame about the Jays – since the expos left, Toronto gets Montreal’s love too.

Now its hockey season! At least the leafs have something that no other team in the NHL has

black and white photos of their most recent Stanley Cup win 🙂

Doobie

Now its hockey season! At least the leafs have something that no other team in the NHL has

black and white photos of their most recent Stanley Cup win :)

Ouch!

Ouch!

Im thinking that the same jokes will be made about the Habs soon… its been too damn long for us as well

Doobie

Ouch!

Im thinking that the same jokes will be made about the Habs soon… its been too damn long for us as well

At least they regularly make into the playoffs.

Ouch!

At least they regularly make into the playoffs.

As the comic relief….

yellaD
    Pro

I’m not getting involved in this Habs vs Leafs debate. It makes me stupider.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I don’t care as long as a Canadian team can win something it would be nice lol, all our teams haven’t won anything major in a while.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I don’t care as long as a Canadian team can win something it would be nice lol, all our teams haven’t won anything major in a while.

There is at least the CFL. Guarantied Canadian team to win the title. 🙂 😮

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Remember , no matter which team wins, it’ll be half Canadian, half Russian players

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

And none are from the city the team is based in.

Doobie

I came up with this a few years ago as a joke.

“Leafs Fan” Application To Become A “Habs Fan”.

There are two methods to qualify your application as a Leafs Fan to being accepted as a Habs Fan. The first method is based on Leafs Fan Compassionate Grounds acceptance. Only one indicator need apply to be accepted under the Leafs Fan Compassionate Grounds method.

 I am a Leafs season ticket holder.
     I have spent more than $1000 a year in Leafs paraphernalia in at least three of the previous five years.
     I own a Leaf logo vehicle license plate with a plate wording that is clearly Leafs related
     I am blood related to a current or former Leaf player.
     I have appeared in either television or widely distributed print media wearing a Leaf jersey AND blue and white face paint that depicts at least one Leaf logo.
     I have court papers that document a previous marital breakdown due to my Leafs obsession.
     I have been arrested on at least two occasions due to altercations involving defending myself against being ridiculed as a Leaf Fan.

If you cannot be approved on the above “Leafs Fan Compassionate Grounds” method you may apply under the “L.O.S.E.R.S.” program, short for the “Leafs Organization Season Ending Routine S***” program, if you satisfy any two of the following criteria:

 I am at least 50% French Canadian and not a separatist.
     I am a member of The Order of Canada and my name is not Conrad Black..
     I have served as a member of the Canadian Armed Forces in Afghanistan.
     I have won a Nobel Prize in anything that is not “Global Warming” related.
     I have had an audience with any of the following….a Pope, a US President, The Queen, or 80’s Quebec pop music artist “Mitsou”.
     I have been a Grand Marshall of any non-Pride type of Parade in a major Canadian city.
     I have taken all my Leaf clothing and paraphernalia, boxed it, applied sufficient postage for first class air, and shipped it to the Taliban.
     I have gone into either two sports bars during a televised Leafs game OR in front of the main entrance of the ACC in Toronto and shouted three times as loud as I can “Go Habs Go!”….and of course “Leafs Suck!”.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Soylent Green biscuits yet???

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

Soylent Green biscuits yet???

Yes! Coming to a 7-11 near you! 😉

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@Doobie,
    Last night someone smashed the window of my car and left leaf tickets on the dash. 🙁

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 663 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.663 seconds