dcsimg

We live in the future

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 663 total)
  • Author

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/J4LI_EqnJq8?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>
    And its my sisters birthday too.

Forgot about that vid!

And happy birthday to her

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Hehe, haven’t seen that one before.

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Looking like they may not get the Cubs winning the World Series right.

I hope not…I can’t stand cubs fans! Your team hasn’t gotten out if bed in 100 years and they are acting like this is the greatest team ever…well at least the fans in my town are acting that way.

Nope, the Cubs prediction was wrong. It looks like we’ll have to “wait til next year” or maybe when Hell freezes over, or Donald Trump becomes a monk. It could happen. Hell, we have floating hoverboards – well almost. The Cubs just making it to a post season is a miracle in and of itself. 101 games won this year. I guess they have to win 110 (# years since their last title) to win the WS, so that all the planets line up. Holy COW! It could happen.

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Doobie

Nope, the Cubs prediction was wrong. It looks like we’ll have to “wait til next year” or maybe when Hell freezes over, or Donald Trump becomes a monk. It could happen. Hell, we have floating hoverboards – well almost. The Cubs just making it to a post season is a miracle in and of itself. 101 games won this year. I guess they have to win 110 (# years since their last title) to win the WS, so that all the planets line up. Holy COW! It could happen.

While I’ve always been a Jays fan, I do recall decades ago watching afternoon Cubbies games being subscribed to a US cable TV package here in Canada that had WGN as one of its channels.

Working from home, it became a little delight to watch Cubbies games on weekdays as they so often do as it is truly a daytime ballpark. Wrigley field stands as an old time ballpark only contested in its nuances and spectacle with Fenway park. It is truly a unique place for anybody to play. Just love that about baseball. What other sport has such diverse playing avenues on a regular basis.

Cubbies ended their season tonite. Felt bad for them although I was rooting for the Jays all at the same time. Mets just had them, plain and simple. It happens!

Love what Maddon did with them in his first year though. While I came to hate the Rays for how they had this insidious ability to nail my Jays in the past for so many years, one guy I really got to respect for was Maddon. He is so smart and able to take young and older players and get them to perform, it is unreal. I like Gibbons, but I would swap him out for Maddon in an instant.

Mets! POOP! What a crapper for Cubs fans. I’m stund frankly! Thought it would have been more of a contest, but it was not meant to be. I expect the Cubs to be better on the lessons learnt next year.

The Mets…..I think they just need need to meet their match and they will come down off their horse. They should not be able to do what they are doing this far into it. At least not technically. Murphy will not happen again, put it that way. Then again, maybe this is the incarnation of the ‘Miracle Mets” but in a different form.

Go Cubbies Go….(as long as it doesn’t interfere with my Jays…lol.)”

Jays don’t make it to the Worlds Series…..who are you going for?

For me, I’d say the Mets reluctantly somewhat. Certainly I can’t go for the the Royals!!!!. Shouldn’t matter anyways as the Jays will take it to seven and win.

Go Jays Go!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

lets have positive thinking, the jays will make it. They are playing in KC the next two games and they have to win the next two.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

https://youtu.be/J4LI_EqnJq8
    And its my sisters birthday too.

Too Funny. Hadn’t seen that one.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Trending: Canadian government recalls Delorean due to flux capacitor defect

http://www.citynews.ca/2015/10/21/trending-canadian-government-recalls-delorean-due-to-flux-capacitor-defect/

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It’s official. We now live in the future

Today is the date they came to in Back to the Future. Wheres my flying car?

I don’t really like that is was so near. I can’t wait for Soylent Green day in 7 years. Now that will be a day to see. Some thing have come to pass. I still would like to see the scooper trucks.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

http://www.citynews.ca/2015/10/21/trending-canadian-government-recalls-delorean-due-to-flux-capacitor-defect/

Saw that yesterday, at least somebody in the government has a sense of humor.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Nice to see humour restored to Ottawa.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

yellaD
    Pro

O Canada! You’re so droll!

Doobie

That’s funny. Why do I think somebody is gonna get fired over that going up though.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

Looking like they may not get the Cubs winning the World Series right.

I hope not…I can’t stand cubs fans! Your team hasn’t gotten out if bed in 100 years and they are acting like this is the greatest team ever…well at least the fans in my town are acting that way.

its like chicaco bears fans…. atleast with marty mcfly he eventually stops going back to 1985

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

monman1
    Pro

Great scott today is Christopher loyd 77th birthday.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

lol here are people being idiots in the future. The tesla autopilot mode

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/10/22/drivers-are-being-idiots-with-teslas-new-autopilot-features/

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Natural selection…

Doobie

lol here are people being idiots in the future. The tesla autopilot mode

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/10/22/drivers-are-being-idiots-with-teslas-new-autopilot-features/

Obviously has serious bugs. How many will have to die before they pull that one back for a fix.

yellaD
    Pro

you can forward to the 12:44 mark where he talks about the ticket.

Anonymous
    Inactive

While I’ve always been a Jays fan, I do recall decades ago watching afternoon Cubbies games being subscribed to a US cable TV package here in Canada that had WGN as one of its channels.

Working from home, it became a little delight to watch Cubbies games on weekdays as they so often do as it is truly a daytime ballpark. Wrigley field stands as an old time ballpark only contested in its nuances and spectacle with Fenway park. It is truly a unique place for anybody to play. Just love that about baseball. What other sport has such diverse playing avenues on a regular basis.

Cubbies ended their season tonite. Felt bad for them although I was rooting for the Jays all at the same time. Mets just had them, plain and simple. It happens!

Love what Maddon did with them in his first year though. While I came to hate the Rays for how they had this insidious ability to nail my Jays in the past for so many years, one guy I really got to respect for was Maddon. He is so smart and able to take young and older players and get them to perform, it is unreal. I like Gibbons, but I would swap him out for Maddon in an instant.

Mets! POOP! What a crapper for Cubs fans. I’m stund frankly! Thought it would have been more of a contest, but it was not meant to be. I expect the Cubs to be better on the lessons learnt next year.

The Mets…..I think they just need need to meet their match and they will come down off their horse. They should not be able to do what they are doing this far into it. At least not technically. Murphy will not happen again, put it that way. Then again, maybe this is the incarnation of the ‘Miracle Mets” but in a different form.

Go Cubbies Go….(as long as it doesn’t interfere with my Jays…lol.)”

Jays don’t make it to the Worlds Series…..who are you going for?

For me, I’d say the Mets reluctantly somewhat. Certainly I can’t go for the the Royals!!!!. Shouldn’t matter anyways as the Jays will take it to seven and win.

Go Jays Go!!!!!!!!!!! :)

@Doobie Sorry about the Jays! Thought of you when I saw the outcome. Maybe next year

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/4CZe5DXeYzw?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>
    you can forward to the 12:44 mark where he talks about the ticket.

He is seriously not paying attention, he is just talking about the tickets and not even looking at the road. That is insane. I need this car, I need a tesla!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 663 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.515 seconds