dcsimg

Warranty on redemptions?

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Hey everyone!
    Does anyone know if tools redeemed for are covered under some warranty protection?

Yes,,, I’m on my 3rd 16ga. nailer.

I am curious to know what issues you have had with the 16 gauge nailer ?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Brad nice to you posting again. How have you been? Started on that house yet?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

It sure does. I filled out the form on Boschtools and got an alert from UPS 10 minutes later that my parcel was created (I don’t know if they are sending the return form or the box to ship it in)

Strangely enough, the UPS form says 28lbs, so maybe they just sent a new Vac since its only a couple of weeks old?

That’s excellent,
    Looking forward to hearing what happens,

So far most of the items I received from BTP on redemption, I have had no issues with registering them on line.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Brad nice to you posting again. How have you been? Started on that house yet?

house is stalled. Not a prob as the kids love being in town and it’s easier for school.

I had electronic issues on the control board

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

It sure does. I filled out the form on Boschtools and got an alert from UPS 10 minutes later that my parcel was created (I don’t know if they are sending the return form or the box to ship it in)

Strangely enough, the UPS form says 28lbs, so maybe they just sent a new Vac since its only a couple of weeks old?

That’s excellent,

So far most of the items I received from BTP on redemption, I have had no issues with registering them on line.

I am having trouble registering my FL 12 light online. I was going try calling to register it.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

That’s excellent,

I am having trouble registering my FL 12 light online. I was going try calling to register it.

What sort of problems,
    You can always give them a call, would definitely fix it

Doobie

@montreal_woodworks

You maybe want to confirm that. I had the same thing doing an E-repair for my 18V circ saw handle swap out and all it was was the return to me shipping notification which was impossible to know otherwise. I waited a day, and simply brought it myself to a UPS store to ship. Only when my saw was coming back to me from the repair facility did the UPS notification come to life that I had recived when I had done the E-repair online form.

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Just to confirm, all tools that are redeemed for should be registered so that they are eligible for all warranty protections.

The best way to do this is to call the customer service department at Bosch directly.

1-877-BOSCH99 (1-877-267-2499)

Mon-Fri: 7:00-19:00 CST

I hope this clears things up.

Cheers,

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.297 seconds