dcsimg

Warmer Weather Work Boots?

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    woodman_412

Sounds like you have lots of battle scars to show John!

Dan

danpattison.com

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

The worst scars were the ones I got when I hit a double tanker gasoline truck at 80 miles an hour .

woodman_412

Wow, that’s quite the wreck John! How long ago did that happen?

Dan

danpattison.com

cranbrook2
    Pro

My accident happened 11 years ago and nothing has been the same ever since then . I learn my lesson anyway :-)No more speeding .

parenos
    Honesdale, PA

I have had a nail go through my foot twice. I always get my shot every 5 years, I always end up getting into something every now and then. If you don’t bleed, it hasn’t been a productive day at work.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

lol thats just it brian . i always say.. if your havent bled while working.. you havent worked. speaking of the tetanus shot.. im pretty sure im do.. havent gotten one since 2004 when i sorta exploded the tip of my finger

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

woodman_412

You guys are right, bleeding just seems to be part of working with your hands everyday. I was overdue for my tetanus shot but I had to get a combo shot that covered whooping cough before my daughter was born and it was included in that so I’m all good now.

Dan

danpattison.com

cranbrook2
    Pro

My old boss you to yell go go go all the time .No matter how fast you nailed he wanted it faster .It didn,t take long to smash fingers from trying to nail so fast 🙂 Eventually you get faster and less mashers to the fingers .

Aren’t battle wounds manly, anyways????

John S

woodman_412

I’d say from the number that John has he’s a pretty manly guy lol

Dan

danpattison.com

I think house keeping is a pretty important part of construction. Not much i hate more than showing up to a site and seeing used materials and garbage everywhere. Boards with quills are a huge pain in the foot(pun intended). I try to only work for people that feel similarly. I don’t like the idea of gettin hurt because someone else was too lazy or cheap to clean up after themselves

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.367 seconds