dcsimg

TOTD (tool of the day)

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

My TOTD was this old snake – I’ve used it for years at work, and even though it’s got kinks everywhere, it’s still going strong and I just love that I can hook it to my drill. I’ll be needing to buy a new one eventually, but I haven’t been able to find ones that attach to a drill and hand turned ones are worthless IMO.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I haven’t been able to find ones that attach to a drill

That is a problem when the old worn out tool is better than what you can buy now. Happens a lot, so you just make due with what you have.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I haven’t been able to find ones that attach to a drill

That is a problem when the old worn out tool is better than what you can buy now. Happens a lot, so you just make due with what you have.

It is such a bummer when that happens. I’ll be scouting around online, but that’s always just a little worrisome itself. It’s real easy for something to look good in pictures, but IRL is a whole different thing.

Charlie

Instagram

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

This was my TOTD today, absolutely the best reciprocating saw I’ve ever used!

That’s some great information right there,
    What are some of the features and things you liked about it compared to the typical style?
    Did you have a chance to compare the core runtime against the 4.0Ah? Just curious

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Have you tried the dewalt shaped like that one??

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Is that a new toy? I’m so jealous!

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

I’ve been wanting one for some time. It’s next on my list after the 18V Starlock.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Have you tried the dewalt shaped like that one??

No, I have not. I just love how smooth and powerful this thing feels, and comfortable too!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looking forward to the day I get mine. In the meantime enjoy your new tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

TOTD was the new steel forming pins I picked up. Trying to drive wooden stakes into a frozen gravel pad wasnt working, but these bad boys worked wonders to level up the footing.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

The more I read about that model; the more I want to add it to my list. Definitely a well thought out design.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Shout out to my TOTD – this weekend we hit 100,000 miles on our RAV4. We’ve had it for 8 years, and used it for everything from bringing our first baby home from the hospital, millions of IKEA trips, carting around boxes and everything for all the times we’ve moved or helped friends move, to the hundreds of bed deliveries I’ve had, lumber runs, camping and road trips we’ve taken…this car has done it all and never given us a single issue.

Here’s to another 100,000!

Charlie

Instagram

Shout out to my TOTD – this weekend we hit 100,000 miles on our RAV4. We’ve had it for 8 years, and used it for everything from bringing our first baby home from the hospital, millions of IKEA trips, carting around boxes and everything for all the times we’ve moved or helped friends move, to the hundreds of bed deliveries I’ve had, lumber runs, camping and road trips we’ve taken…this car has done it all and never given us a single issue.

Here’s to another 100,000!

Congratulations Charlie.
    Usually Toyota make good cars.
    Hope you can get another time around.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’m really loving these auto-strippers for wiring up small circuits. I’ve used them on standard 15 and 20 amp circuits with romex, but I mainly use them in light fixtures for replacing ballasts and similar small jobs. I had about twenty lights to change the other night with three or four ballasts to replace too, and these make such a difference. They’ve easily paid for themselves over the standard plier style strippers in time savings and not slamming my hands into the sharp metal edges when the sheathing finally lets go.

Charlie

Instagram

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

These are all indispensable TOTD for me every day.

j

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

These are all indispensable TOTD for me every day.

A colorful bunch. Looks like you have all the major brands covered.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

TOTD was a simple one – string. Laying out a footing for a duplex with tons of jogs in the entrance. it looked like an archaeological dig site with the web of strings running across the ground.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I’m really loving these auto-strippers for wiring up small circuits. I’ve used them on standard 15 and 20 amp circuits with romex, but I mainly use them in light fixtures for replacing ballasts and similar small jobs. I had about twenty lights to change the other night with three or four ballasts to replace too, and these make such a difference. They’ve easily paid for themselves over the standard plier style strippers in time savings and not slamming my hands into the sharp metal edges when the sheathing finally lets go.

I keep thinking about a set of those but never remember to pick any up. I end up using my pocket knife. I wouldn’t know what brand to pick up but I suppose any of them are better than none of them.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

They look great tool to have in the tool box/bag. I bought a cheap pair once. They were no good. I should get another pair.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘TOTD (tool of the day)’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.844 seconds