dcsimg

Varies construction techniques

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  bethepro 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all, we are planning to renovate the tennis court of our club. I was searching for the different types of tennis court construction techniques. I read something regarding this here: http://www.courtcontractors.com/new-construction/. For each of the types, they have used different techniques. So, which do you think is a good technique?

Most probably, we will start the repairing in the next month. We have got few tournaments coming up this year. So, it would be better if I can get some quick replies.

Also, does anyone know about the estimated cost of the restoration of the tennis court?
    Please share your suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Hi @tennison how did you end up fixing those tennis courts . I would be interested in knowing your products that did the job .

Always willing to learn .

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

funny to see this , I just bid on removing posts from a tennis court and installing new posts to turn it into a pickle ball court. the court needed all new surfaces and coatings, but we did not bid that.

funny to see this , I just bid on removing posts from a tennis court and installing new posts to turn it into a pickle ball court. the court needed all new surfaces and coatings, but we did not bid that.

Ha ha do you now what products they used for the surface work .

Always willing to learn .

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@jkirk spam?

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Ha ha do you now what products they used for the surface work .

No we did not I was going to sub that part but everyone that does that work around here said they were booked into next year and did not want to bid it.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

@bethepro spam?

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Hey guys,

Thanks for always being on top of things and looking out for the community. I let Tejaswi (Epcworld) know what the purpose of this is for.

Cheers,
    Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.507 seconds