dcsimg

V9…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Finished up the pegboard wall today with my colt, 1250devs, and a last bit of drilling with my hdh181

I also did some electrical work and used my ps41 and FL12 to make it go a bit faster.

heavy duty drill for that work…nice 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

The little team blue is in action today, removing some power supplies and other electronic equipment

Nice picture of team blue.

Thank you Greg, one time I was thinking of upgrading to the newer 12 volt kit, or redeem for the one you picked out, still undecided, this one is easily ten years old, still working, but might be showing signs of getting used.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Finished up the pegboard wall today with my colt, 1250devs, and a last bit of drilling with my hdh181

I also did some electrical work and used my ps41 and FL12 to make it go a bit faster.

heavy duty drill for that work…nice 😛

I was having to push pretty hard at the end there, so I was glad to have the beef 💪

Today I used my table saw, glide, idh182, hdh181, and ccs180 finishing and installing the pegboard wall.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The little team blue is in action today, removing some power supplies and other electronic equipment

Nice picture of team blue.

Thank you Greg, one time I was thinking of upgrading to the newer 12 volt kit, or redeem for the one you picked out, still undecided, this one is easily ten years old, still working, but might be showing signs of getting used.

No problem Brian. I am happy with the kit I have. I am steady reaching for them when there is a job that needs done. Might be a good idea to redeem for something new just to have on hand if you old fails.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

@cmeyer25 that looks great,
    Nice work Charlie.

@GTokley
    not sure yet Greg,
    I have 3 cordless Bosch drills, 2 impacts, and one corded Bosch drill, plus a corded craftsman I use for mixing epoxy or thin set for tiling.
    Plus these little 12 volt at work.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Today I used my table saw, glide, idh182, hdh181, and ccs180 finishing and installing the pegboard wall.

That peg board wall really is looking nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Thanks @boschmanbrian and @theamcguy – I’m really happy with how they both turned out. And the client is too which is the main goal. She may want me to make one more wall for her new store, but it’ll be much simpler. Just waiting to hear back now.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

@gtokley not sure yet Greg,
    I have 3 cordless Bosch drills, 2 impacts, and one corded Bosch drill, plus a corded craftsman I use for mixing epoxy or thin set for tiling.
    Plus these little 12 volt at work.

I know what you mean. I mainly got my kit so the girls could use. I use more then my other tools.

Greg

Doobie

Using my Bosch lights tonite. We’ve been without power for 5 hours now since a freak storm came smashing thru around the dinner hour.

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Dds183 with Core 4.0 battery drilling, countersinking and driving fasteners all day

j

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I used my ccs180 today to cut the ends of my slab square to each other and then my 1250devs to sand through 120 and 180 grits on it. Then tomorrow it’s ready for finish.

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Dds183 with Core 4.0 battery drilling, countersinking and driving fasteners all day

how you like the new battery?

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Sounds like a nice combo, and enough power to run the day. Is that in wood or aluminum / metal

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Today I used my PS41 to remove a few screws that were holding the tarp down on the atv shelter. I also use the my 18V blower after cutting the grass.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I used my cordless jigsaw a bunch today along with my FL12 is talking more rigid insulation in an attic. Then I also used my RS7 recip, briefly, my OMT, and my ps42 to remove a gutter as we started working on the South side of my friend’s roof today.

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

heavy duty drill for that work…nice

I was having to push pretty hard at the end there, so I was glad to have the beef

No wonder – you don’t use a CORE battery LOL

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

heavy duty drill for that work…nice

I was having to push pretty hard at the end there, so I was glad to have the beef

No wonder – you don’t use a CORE battery LOL

Haha, I don’t like to put such a big battery on a drill if I can avoid it. 4.0 or smaller!

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I don’t like to put such a big battery on a drill if I can avoid it. 4.0 or smaller!

I prefer smaller batteries on drills and drivers as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Used my 18V jiggy yesterday to make some quick stakes for my concrete form build.

Used the 25618 and the 1/2 drill to do some work around the house, then the little 12 volt vacuum to clean up.
    And the blower outside

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘V9…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.076 seconds