dcsimg

V9.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

We did some fluted columns to some Miratec trim in place. Used the edge guide and our Bosch 1617. Worked very well.

Very nice work, though I’d almost expect this guy to step out of it. :)

Dr Who – Tom Baker years! Those were the years I watched it. Loved that show no matter how cheesy the special effects were. Tried watching the more recent years versions but just couldn’t get into them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dr Who – Tom Baker years! Those were the years I watched it. Loved that show no matter how cheesy the special effects were. Tried watching the more recent years versions but just couldn’t get into them.

Once they dropped Leela, in her skimpy buckskin outfit, for that robot dog thing, I was out!

Doobie

Once they dropped Leela, in her skimpy buckskin outfit, for that robot dog thing, I was out!

I was more into the one before her. I think her name was Sarah?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sarah Jane Smith.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Just bought a set of adjustable wrenches from the depot. Will put them to use changing out the faucet

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I don’t know this show? Do we have any pics of the buckskin outfit

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t know this show? Do we have any pics of the buckskin outfit

Doobie

Sarah Jane Smith.

That’s the one.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

why is it that everytime i see old pics of dr who i automatically think of joseph and the technicolor dream coat… and why are we talking about dr who in the toolaholic thread

yesterday i was in hd looking for the milwaukee tape measures in a 35 fter. they only carry 16 an 25 ft . but they did have two packs of 25 ft fatmax for $15 down from $30

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

I picked up a Hart tape measure the other day and I’m pretty in love with it.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Hart still exists? I haven’t seen one of their hammers in quite a while. Didn’t know they made tapes at all! Pictures?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Hart still exists? I haven’t seen one of their hammers in quite a while. Didn’t know they made tapes at all! Pictures?

Yeah, the are still around. They are now owned by TTI so they are being sold at HD.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

http://www.toolboxbuzz.com/hand-tools/hart-tape-measure-review/

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I’m going to have to post up a picture of that Dewalt 5″ grinder I picked up. Sounds good at 12Amp but the weight on the thing is crazy. Maybe it’s just cause I’m sick but this thing feels like a steel anvil.

A Working Pro since 2004

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

yesterday i was in hd looking for the milwaukee tape measures in a 35 fter. they only carry 16 an 25 ft . but they did have two packs of 25 ft fatmax for $15 down from $30

Getting hard to find a 35 ft these days, I have not seen one in quite a while.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Doobie

They had a Dewalt 35 footer on the clearance table for $40 at my HD a few days ago. I would have maybe bought it, but I’m not fond of Dewalt stuff unless I know it’s one of their better made items.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

They had a Dewalt 35 footer on the clearance table for $40 at my HD a few days ago. I would have maybe bought it, but I’m not fond of Dewalt stuff unless I know it’s one of their better made items.

whats the best measuring tape out there right now.

Doobie

One that doesn’t break after half a dozen drops. Not a lot of great ones imo. I bought a Milwaukee last year that I detest. Slightest wobble and it falls over. Just a bad design of the bottom part imo.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

One that doesn’t break after half a dozen drops. Not a lot of great ones imo. I bought a Milwaukee last year that I detest. Slightest wobble and it falls over. Just a bad design of the bottom part imo.

I was hoping there was a particular model and brand that stands out above the rest of them. I know I saw luftkin at Candian tire for sale but it wasn’t very durable looking and it was a plastic body.

Doobie

I was hoping there was a particular model and brand that stands out above the rest of them. I know I saw luftkin at Candian tire for sale but it wasn’t very durable looking and it was a plastic body.

It’s somewhat hit and miss on tape measures. I think there was a thread on it going a while back. Can’t recall anything definitive insofar as a super great one being discussed in it. In fact, I think the Milwaukee I hate, others did not.

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V9.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.793 seconds