dcsimg

V9.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Grabbed this USA-made Craftsman 126pc set off of Craigs today for $20. Some filler, but there’s at least 70 sockets there – thru 1-1/8″ & 25mm – plus the 3 ratchets.

That was a fine grab Sparky. Nice having extra sets.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Grabbed this USA-made Craftsman 126pc set off of Craigs today for $20. Some filler, but there’s at least 70 sockets there – thru 1-1/8″ & 25mm – plus the 3 ratchets.

Nice score ! Can’t beat that for the price. My wife picked up a 62pc set Saturday at a yard sale for 25¢. 1 missing socket, 1/2″ ratchet, some drive bits and the extensions. She grabbed the 3/8″ ratchet, the only extension and the spark plug socket to keep on her Sea-doo…. and I got the leftovers LOL

Nice score Sparky! Lifetime warranty, too!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice grab Sparky. That is a lot of tools for $20.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@Sparky603, good deal on the socket set.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I could sure use a good socket set. Never seem to have a nice complete set on the job when needed.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I need to pick up a grinder soon. Thinking I may check out HD for one but on another note, I will have better luck checking out amazon.

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

I need to pick up a grinder soon. Thinking I may check out HD for one but on another note, I will have better luck checking out amazon.

Check out Atlas Machinery on Queen as well. I’ve found they can beat out other Bosch retailers quite often. They have a real extensive website. Good for SDS bits pricing.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Very good to know @Doobie. I always though Atlas was like a princess auto and didn’t think of Power Tool selection.

After I said that I checked Princess auto and they offer 4 styles of grinders, lol

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Very good to know @Doobie. I always though Atlas was like a princess auto and didn’t think of Power Tool selection.

After I said that I checked Princess auto and they offer 4 styles of grinders, lol

I love atlas, but good luck finding parking. They sell everything and usually of good quality, I just find it hard to fight traffic all the way down and then try to find parking.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Good for SDS bits pricing.

Thank you for the info Kevin, I need the SDS bits for my new Bosch Rotary Hammer.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

They’re not like PA at all imo. They generally carry top brands includ8ng Festool and Bosch. Fairly knowledgeable staff as well.

I love atlas, but good luck finding parking. They sell everything and usually of good quality, I just find it hard to fight traffic all the way down and then try to find parking.

Hey, it’s downtown Toronto. It’s to be expected.

They do have about a half dozen free parking spots at the rear of their building that you access from the back laneway. I’ve been lucky with that, but I tend to go there during non-busy times.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I’ll have to check out this Atlas place I’ve been hearing so much about.

On another note here is a picture of a HomeHardware slick that broke in 2-3 days. I was going to use it as a stubby for hard to reach area’s but it didn’t last that long. That’s why I stick with Marshalltown

A Working Pro since 2004

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

On another note here is a picture of a HomeHardware slick that broke in 2-3 days.

Man that thing just snapped off. In your job best to go quality vs price, as time spent replacing broken tools has a cost also.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

On another note here is a picture of a HomeHardware slick that broke in 2-3 days. I was going to use it as a stubby for hard to reach area’s but it didn’t last that long. That’s why I stick with Marshalltown

what is this slick for? maybe we can make one out of stainless or carbon steel?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Well that didn’t hold up long Chris. That is one reason I try to buy the better name brand tools when I can.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

That’s why I stick with Marshalltown

Where do you get your Marshalltown stuff from Chris?

Youngin
    Pro
    Edmonton, AB

I’ve never been the Atlas being that I live in Alberta but I’ve ordered loads of tools from them. Good service and knowledgeable staff from our discussions over the phone.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I haven’t picked up anything major lately. Yesterday I picked up a Milwaukee hole saw set. I was due for a small set and the price wasn’t that bad when looking at the cost of the blades themselves. Looks like this kit.

Doobie

I haven’t picked up anything major lately. Yesterday I picked up a Milwaukee hole saw set. I was due for a small set and the price wasn’t that bad when looking at the cost of the blades themselves. Looks like this kit.

What Milwaukee kit model number is that Sven? I’ve been looking at getting a set myself lately and even thinking of getting one of the Bosch sets available on the redemption list.

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V9.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.884 seconds