dcsimg

V9.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Bought some things today just for the sake of buying them…:D
    Picked up a couple 2″ spring clamps, a few Wera bits, and a 90° drill attachment.

https://goo.gl/photos/aYLUEK96jHgoPdw68
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/QlqeaAD5gkPisMsOlhNBLxbOS2iLJ4XqF77DAERTroI=w812-h609-no

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

monman1
    Pro

I got my Bosch 18v circular saw today.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Attachments:
    jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I picked up a pair of Knipex Plier wrench smooth jaw cobra pliers. I’ve been looking at them for a while, but didn’t want to drop $50 on a pair of pliers! I currently have a need for a pair of a smooth jaw pliers, so went for it! Pictures tomorrow!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I picked up a pair of Knipex Plier wrench smooth jaw cobra pliers. I’ve been looking at them for a while, but didn’t want to drop $50 on a pair of pliers! I currently have a need for a pair of a smooth jaw pliers, so went for it! Pictures tomorrow!

Those are still my favorite pliers. which size did you get?

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Those are still my favorite pliers. which size did you get?

10″ I believe. They had a little 7″ as well, but I opted to go bigger. This is my first pair of Cobras and so far, I’m really liking them. Smooth jaws aren’t for every task, but I’ll be installing a wall mount sink (stainless) and I need to tighten it to the Sheetrock without scratching it up. These should be perfect.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie

Congrats Joshua!

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

10″ I believe. They had a little 7″ as well, but I opted to go bigger. This is my first pair of Cobras and so far, I’m really liking them. Smooth jaws aren’t for every task, but I’ll be installing a wall mount sink (stainless) and I need to tighten it to the Sheetrock without scratching it up. These should be perfect.

Wait, are you talking about the pliers wrench or the cobras?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice saw monman, Congrats

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kswiss got me turned onto those Knipex @jponto07. I bought the small size also and they had come in very handy a number of times. Good investment in the pliers even if they seem a little pricey.

Congrats on the saw Joshua. Did it come with the l-boxx?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Nice saw, you’re gonna like it for a lot of things.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

sweet!! I can’t wait to see it in action, what do you plan for the first cut?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

That’s sweet, I just got the same saw yesterday. Haven’t had it out of the box yet but I’m stoked to give it a go.

A Working Pro since 2004

I just picked up a couple of the Dewalt XL clamps again at HD for $24 bucks each (50″ model). Awesome price and fantastic clamps to boot.

Congratulations @monman1 I’d love to see that thing in action….hint hint 😉

Wiha made for Festool. I ended up getting it on Amazon UK. Two day too!

Nice Chris. That’s NAINA obviously. Wiha makes great stuff!

Thanks guys! Yeah normally I wouldn’t get something like this but I really like Wiha and Wera tools so it’s kind of cool having something else from them especially marked with Festool.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I picked up a pair of Knipex Plier wrench smooth jaw cobra pliers. I’ve been looking at them for a while, but didn’t want to drop $50 on a pair of pliers! I currently have a need for a pair of a smooth jaw pliers, so went for it!

Those are nice pliers. I have a set and you are going to like them.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Did your arrive dinged up also? I read online that the saw blade comes loose in the lboxx-3 and jumps around scratching the saw and such. It was true, saw came out of box like I have been using it. Handle is chewed up pretty bad. @bethepro Bosch should look at fixing their inbox packing procedure for this specific tool.

A Working Pro since 2004

Did your arrive dinged up also? I read online that the saw blade comes loose in the lboxx-3 and jumps around scratching the saw and such. It was true, saw came out of box like I have been using it. Handle is chewed up pretty bad. @bethepro Bosch should look at fixing their inbox packing procedure for this specific tool.

His looks pretty nice. Try checking out the larger pic.

http://bethepro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/5176.jpg

Congrats she is a beauty, that is one tool next on my radar. thanks for the picture,

@chris1970 and Lon and all the others I missed , great pick ups guys.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

His looks pretty nice. Try checking out the larger pic.

http://bethepro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/5176.jpg

Yeah, looks like it came without a scratch. I still love my saw just looking out for other buyers that may be really peeved when it comes dinged up. I’ll grab a picture of mine when I come back from B-Day dinner with my family.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

A few of mine came like that, my rotary hammer drill came as if the blue plastic scuffed it up.

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V9.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.929 seconds