dcsimg

V9.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i try to keep 3 guns.. i have a really high end one that doesnt drip.. i use that for construction adhesive when doing built-ins. cant risk having pl all over new flooring. my other guns are the $12 ones from home depot that i use for general usage.. they either break or walk off

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

It seems like I buy a caulking gun every month.

Are you breaking them or do they grow legs as well? I’ve had the same Cox gun for quite a while now…I can highly recommend them!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got me a new Klein hammer loop for my belt, where I’m going back to my old leather rig. I like the tunnel-loop style, like my bags are, with it sitting in the small of my back. Glad to see it’s still quality made, in the USA.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Got the dog to give up the box

Kind of got me a birthday I love me and I’m a Festool but present…..

Wiha made for Festool. I ended up getting it on Amazon UK. Two day too!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Got me a new Klein hammer loop for my belt, where I’m going back to my old leather rig. I like the tunnel-loop style, like my bags are, with it sitting in the small of my back. Glad to see it’s still quality made, in the USA.

Very nice hammer holder you got there Sparky. Looks well made.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Attachments:image21.jpgimage20.jpgimage19.jpg

That looks cool. I love Wiha stuff. How in the heck did you even know it was out there? English sockets or metric? Congrats snagging that set @chrisk1970. Got to check out that Amazon UK myself.

Youngin
    Pro
    Edmonton, AB

I’ve got a 18ga Fusion. I usually get a few looks when I take it out. It’s not a gun you see every day on site.

That looks cool. I love Wiha stuff. How in the heck did you even know it was out there? English sockets or metric? Congrats snagging that set @chrisk1970. Got to check out that Amazon UK myself.

Hey Lon! 1/4″ drive with metric sockets. This has been on my wish list for a while.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0044T34VU/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1438792367&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=festool&dpPl=1&dpID=41WlpOJNr3L&ref=plSrch

I ordered it and it came to $129.70 total including fast shipping and VAT. I think they have one left too. There are several sellers but the Amazon UK seller is the only one shipping to the U.S.!

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I’ve got a 18ga Fusion. I usually get a few looks when I take it out. It’s not a gun you see every day on site.

How do you like it ? any complaints ?

Hey Lon! 1/4″ drive with metric sockets. This has been on my wish list for a while.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0044T34VU/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1438792367&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=festool&dpPl=1&dpID=41WlpOJNr3L&ref=plSrch

I ordered it and it came to $129.70 total including fast shipping and VAT. I think they have one left too. There are several sellers but the Amazon UK seller is the only one shipping to the U.S.!

Awesome Chris. Actually not bad considering the Systainer is about half the price.

Youngin
    Pro
    Edmonton, AB

How do you like it ? any complaints ?

No complaints so far. I know there are some reliability issues with them and as far as I’ve read they don’t like cold weather.

Overall it’s worked well for me. It’s a bit bulky like most cordless nailers and if you’re used to a paslode impluse 18ga these have a strange feel to them.

With a lot of new cordless tech coming out though I’d recommend looking at ridgids new guns or waiting on dewalt. I like the senco but the nitrogen canister is one more thing to go wrong with it.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Very nice nail gum. I hear those are nice. Everyone I know that has one likes them.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice gun Charles congrats.

Wiha made for Festool.

Nice looking kit. Congrats

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Picked up a lapped miter router bit set with setup block from Infinity Tools. It was designed with plywood in mind versus the lock miter bit. I am making some plywood drawers and I expect the set to do a great job. Here is a picture of the set (bits still have the protective coating on) and a picture of a plywood box they would make.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Chris, very nice Festool tool set you got there. That looks like a very nice case it comes in.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Nice Chris. That’s NAINA obviously. Wiha makes great stuff!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

What fan is it?

It was a no name home depot branded one. I’ll try to get a photo of it. It’s super powerful but loud.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wiha makes great stuff!

They sure do. I have a set of their screwdrivers that I really like.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

What fan is it?

It was a no name home depot branded one. I’ll try to get a photo of it. It’s super powerful but loud.

The loud part would possibly deter me from keeping it.

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V9.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.808 seconds