dcsimg

V8…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I used my PS31 yesterday with wire wheel on it help remove some rust of some tools.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I had the PB180 radio playing on the deck hand rail and after about an hour of hard rain I look at it and it was very wet and playing fine.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Used my hdh181 and idh182 to put together our CalKing bed this morning, and also used my FL12 tonight while doing some chores in the dark.

Charlie

Instagram

Clev08
    Pro

I used my 12” gliding miter saw for casing and baseboard. Used my colt router and a 1/8 “ round over bit as well.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

My 18V reciprocating saw made the rounds today cutting out all of the door plates. Nice to not drag a cord room to room.

Was using the IDH182 and HDH183 this morning, with the articulating light and the Bosch 12 volt vacuum,
    At one point my IDH182 stopped working, nothing no light and no power, the battery was full, put it down, and a few seconds later, picked it up and it was fine, I’m wondering if it was because the battery could have been moved while I was in a very tight place in the frame.
    Oh well, seems to be working fine

@RonW
    this thread might be breaking Ron.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

@Boschmanbrian I’ve had the same thing happen with my Socket ready impact aswell.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Was using the IDH182 and HDH183 this morning, with the articulating light and the Bosch 12 volt vacuum,
    At one point my IDH182 stopped working, nothing no light and no power, the battery was full, put it down, and a few seconds later, picked it up and it was fine, I’m wondering if it was because the battery could have been moved while I was in a very tight place in the frame.

@ronw this thread might be breaking Ron.

Did it get very hot>> It might have a shut down mode if it gets very hot.

That’s the thing, I don’t think so, and I had only done about 6 lags 3/8 and about 2 inch long.
    I think I might have bumped the battery pack pretty good, and then who knows, guess that’s what happens early Saturday morning lol

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

That’s the thing, I don’t think so, and I had only done about 6 lags 3/8 and about 2 inch long.
    I think I might have bumped the battery pack pretty good, and then who knows, guess that’s what happens early Saturday morning lol

Mine hasn’t been hot when that’s happened, Neither was my HDS183 when it happened just the other day. Now I’ve just got to see if it happened to be the same battery pack.

Mine hasn’t been hot when that’s happened, Neither was my HDS183 when it happened just the other day. Now I’ve just got to see if it happened to be the same battery pack.

You know what I thought it could be Alex, the way the battery is positioned on the base of the tools, the base plate has a spring, could have been that, and it might have went into safety mode like DirtyWhiteBoy mentioned.
    It was fine for the rest of the day.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Today I used my Fl12 to show me more light when I was gluing up the handles for draw knife.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Dds183 removing pocket screws and deinstalling a 40’ cabinet.

j

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

deinstalling a 40’ cabinet.

Man that’s a big cabinet.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Dds183 removing pocket screws and deinstalling a 40’ cabinet.

That is a big cabinet and i bet it had a lot of screws to boot. Bet you were glad to have a power tool to help.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Used my Glide today to cut up the pieces for my new shop mallets. No scoring at all, minimal sanding on the cut faces.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Last few days, the Bosch heated jacket, and the PS30,

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I’m sure glad we have gotten above the temps needed for the heated jacket.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man that’s bad ,, you still have to use a jacket. It’s been warm here.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Man that’s bad ,, you still have to use a jacket. It’s been warm here.

ugh…can’t stand cold anymore haha. we have 85 to 90 already

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘V8…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.512 seconds