dcsimg

V8…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

used my 18v jigsaw a lot today. Wondering if the 12v is worth trying out

It is a bit smaller and more compact than the 18V model. If you find yourself doing a lot of trim work the 12V model will work. I use mine for everything as it weighs less. I have the 18V one but use the 12V one more.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Used my Glide today doing some repetitive cutting to length.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Used my new 18 volt adapter I recieved last night, works great, had a 4ah battery pack in it, my phone was dead, it charged it right up in 2 hours, that’s with using it.
    I think this is going to be a great addition to my 18 volt lineup.
    And it didn’t even put a dent in the 4 ah battery 🙂

used my 18v jigsaw a lot today. Wondering if the 12v is worth trying out

It is a bit smaller and more compact than the 18V model. If you find yourself doing a lot of trim work the 12V model will work. I use mine for everything as it weighs less. I have the 18V one but use the 12V one more.

Was also thinking that my wife might use the 12v. She tried the 18v this weekend and liked it, but the 12v would be better

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I’ve had my GTL 3 floor laser out keeping the lines straight while laying tile.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Most of the good tile guys I see have long Aluminium bars they screw to the floor to but the first row up against.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Today was just a bunch of sanding with my dual mode sander. I started with 120 grit, but had to pull that and use 80 instead. Some pieces really needed to have some material removed.

I’m doing a bunch of little display pieces that are just a square with a slot in them, so instead of holding the sander on the pieces I stuck it in my wood clamp and clamped that down to my bench so I could bring the pieces to the sander. Worked great!

Charlie

Instagram

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Drilling and screwing with Bosch goodies today. Made up a little jig/guide for the drill press to bore some holes in consecutive pieces accurately.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Most of the good tile guys I see have long Aluminium bars they screw to the floor to but the first row up against.

That would really keep that first row straight.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I like that idea. Would make things a little faster getting started.
    I like keeping the laser going making sure on the long runs I’m still close to straight.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I used my PS31 & PS41 to remove my A/C unit from the kitchen window.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Just my 1250devs today. Lots of sanding this morning. I guess, I was wearing my bosch sweatshirt the whole time too 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Today I use my vac090s vacuum ccs180 circular saw, gll2-45 red laser,gop18-28bn starlock omt multi tool,cet3-10 air compressor,rs7 reciprationsaw,fullhead framing gun,

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Today I use my vac090s vacuum ccs180 circular saw, gll2-45 red laser,gop18-28bn starlock omt multi tool,cet3-10 air compressor,rs7 reciprationsaw,fullhead framing gun,

Does Bosch make a framing gun?? Man that’s a lot of bosch.
    Today I used the PB180 radio.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Does Bosch make a framing gun?? Man that’s a lot of bosch.
    Today I used the PB180 radio.

I would rather say, they “made” framing guns 😀
    they are discontinued and he owns both of them.
    same here 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I would rather say, they “made” framing guns

Were those the old air tool models? They had a pretty good reputation.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I would rather say, they “made” framing guns

Were those the old air tool models? They had a pretty good reputation.

I knew that they had one, didn’t know that they made two types of framing guns, I’m guessing 1 clipped and 1 full head nailers?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Been using the 12v FL12 LEDS in the morning now that I arrive in the dark. Have one in the mobile work van and one under the scaffolding. Going to bring in the 18v Flood this morning.

A Working Pro since 2004

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Used my 1250devs and 180 grit today for the final sand on my most recent project at home, and then my FL12 came in really handy working on some ducting where the fire damper had mysteriously dropped and was causing this obnoxious whistling in the main sanctuary. I had did to climb up a bunch of vertical duct and pipes and steel I beams so having that carabiner to attach it to my belt loops was just reason number 4,981,686,161 that I love this light.

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I will say the PB180 seems to take a good fall, I’ve bounced mine around a lot now and it keeps on going.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘V8…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.097 seconds