dcsimg

V8…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Glide and table saw for me today. It all came together really smoothly too – all the miters added up to square and it looks like I set my rabbet just right too – first time for a first try!

Charlie

Instagram

Used my PB360 radio to have something to listen to while cleaning my Mom’s place.

Nice, how you liking it so far.

I used the 25618 impact,HDH183 and the PB360C, plus I also used the jigsaw and blower again,
    Second straight day with the PB360C and still one bar left, plus great sound.
    The blower is amazing for blowing off the miter saw,
    And definitely other tools that get full of dust and dirt,

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Here a picture from my impact wrench and impact driver when I changed out the warped rotors.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Attachments:
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I used the 25618 impact,HDH183 and the PB360C, plus I also used the jigsaw and blower again,

@Boschmanbrian

the runtime is pretty good huh? what volume do you have it on most of the time?
    What are you building there? With friends I assume?

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Had to drill a bunch of holes in 1/4″ metal and broke out the DDS182 18V drill and some titanium coated bits and the job went smooth.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My bosch jigsaw got a lot of use cutting holes for potlights in 3/4 pine boards. My hole saw mandrel broke and I didnt have the time to make a run to the store. Worked very well, though it did cost me about 30 minutes overall – still better than going to HD

@boschmanbrian

It depends, usually it’s at least between 10 and 13 otherwise it’s to loud with just the drills and impacts running, but when the compressor and miter or table saws are going, definitely harder to hear, but it’s great to have, and the sound quality is amazing, I definitely noticed the difference when it was just sitting on the gravel, better to have plywood or sitting on those cement blocks that’s when the sub woofer is good,

Building an indoor horse riding arena,
    It will have stables and a second floor mezzanine over looking the ridding area,

And yes, for good friends

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It will have stables and a second floor mezzanine over looking the ridding area,

Wow that is quite a project. Never heard of an indoor riding area.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks Bill, yeah I guess they are more popular in Quebec /montreal with the type of winters we have,
    Definitely a fun project,

I know that they have been very impressed with the 18 volt jigsaw, that has been used a lot,
    Great jigsaw, I definitely would like to try it with a core battery pack, it’s been eating those 4ah battery packs fairly quickly lol

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Used my PB360 radio to have something to listen to while cleaning my Mom’s place.

I like it. Just used the radio so far. Having paired up my phone yet to play Pandora off of it. It’s loud. Granted using it inside the house, but I have it on 4 and it’s plenty loud for us.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Indoor horse arena are quite popular in my area also. There is one 5 minutes from my house. They board alot horses there also.

I used my FL 12 to take the garbage & recycling out to the street this morning. Pretty dark at 5:00 am and my street doesn’t have many street lights.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Used both my PowerBoxes along with my 12V drill and impact to install more Hardie siding.

used my 18v jigsaw a lot today. Wondering if the 12v is worth trying out

I like it. Just used the radio so far. Having paired up my phone yet to play Pandora off of it. It’s loud. Granted using it inside the house, but I have it on 4 and it’s plenty loud for us.

Nice, glad to hear you liking it so far,

@GTokley
    yeah I guess they are popular in the areas that have colder and snowing parts,

@montreal_woodworks
    yeah I have been using it lots lately, I would love to have had a core battery pack, just to see how much longer it would run, it actually has great runtime on the 4ah battery packs, I didn’t actually count, but I’m sure it was definitely over a hundred feet on 3/4 plywood cutting out shapes. I’m really liking this jigsaw,
    But yeah definitely would like the 12 volt, especially if I ever wanted to use it for coping.

Doobie

I’ve debated that as well although I’m not so sure there’s any real advantage in usage and not just not solely being price related on the price of the 18v versus the 12v. There are aspects of usage that the 12v does not offer IIRC.

I got my 18V jiggy earlier this year and have used it surprisingly a lot. It is a great tool. Way bettter than I imagined. Totally content I am on this Bosch tool.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The PB180 all day today. It’s a winner of a radio.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Table saw, dual mode sander and glide this morning in the shop, and then I played with the Flexiclick display at Lowes too – looks like a fun tool, but nothing I can’t make happen with my ps31/41 along with a flexible extension bit.

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

@boschmanbrian

It depends, usually it’s at least between 10 and 13 otherwise it’s to loud with just the drills and impacts running, but when the compressor and miter or table saws are going, definitely harder to hear, but it’s great to have, and the sound quality is amazing, I definitely noticed the difference when it was just sitting on the gravel, better to have plywood or sitting on those cement blocks that’s when the sub woofer is good,

And yes, for good friends

Very well Brian – keep us posted with some more pictures. working with friends to get something accomplished is awesome.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Nice, glad to hear you liking it so far,

@gtokley yeah I guess they are popular in the areas that have colder and snowing parts,

@montreal_woodworks yeah I have been using it lots lately, I would love to have had a core battery pack, just to see how much longer it would run, it actually has great runtime on the 4ah battery packs, I didn’t actually count, but I’m sure it was definitely over a hundred feet on 3/4 plywood cutting out shapes. I’m really liking this jigsaw,
    But yeah definitely would like the 12 volt, especially if I ever wanted to use it for coping.

I think they came more popular when that design of building came out. Like the one where you are working at. I know there a few who built pole barn construction for riding stables.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have been wondering the same thing. I wouldn’t mind getting a 12V jigsaw. I do have a 18V Porter Cable Jigsaw. I really don’t use them all that much.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘V8…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.980 seconds