dcsimg

V8…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I used my PS31 & PS41 yesterday fastening a tarp to some 2 x 6’s for my shed I kept my quad in.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Kamster
    Pro

Used my IDH182 and hdh181 this morning I’m the shop, and I also wore my heated jacket too since it snowed last night and was pretty cold – didn’t need it heating me though, that jacket is super warm as is!

At work I used my ps41 working on a leaking toilet tank, and it was perfect for getting back in those awkward spaces. Definitely easier than a wrench!

I was feeling under the weather yesterday and decided to hook up the 18v usb holster to the heated jacket. I then stuck the 18vcore in and shoved it into my hoodie pocket. Wonder how long I could sit like that outside with Core18v juice, lol. Thinking the 18v slim would be best. I actually wish the power cord for the jacket was a little longer.

You can get a short USB extension cable to give you the length that you need. Should be available in 6 inch and 12 inch lengths through a computer store

Example
    https://www.ncix.com/detail/startech-com-6in-usb-2-0-extension-1f-72152.htm

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Used my IDH182 and hdh181 this morning I’m the shop, and I also wore my heated jacket too since it snowed last night and was pretty cold – didn’t need it heating me though, that jacket is super warm as is!

At work I used my ps41 working on a leaking toilet tank, and it was perfect for getting back in those awkward spaces. Definitely easier than a wrench!

I was feeling under the weather yesterday and decided to hook up the 18v usb holster to the heated jacket. I then stuck the 18vcore in and shoved it into my hoodie pocket. Wonder how long I could sit like that outside with Core18v juice, lol. Thinking the 18v slim would be best. I actually wish the power cord for the jacket was a little longer.

Haha! I could see myself sitting down and never getting up again – that’s a dangerous proposition, especially after a long day.

I agree, the cord could be longer if you wanted to be able to sit with it outside your pocket (that 18V adapter and even a Slim pack is pretty bulky – the Core feels huge!) But I put mine in the left hand pocket since there’s a channel between the inner pocket and the outer pocket, and I like it there better.

Charlie

Instagram

Didn’t take a picture of all three chargers going, only two, used all my 18 volt chargers to charge up my Batteries today,
    Oh and plus the power adapter for my phone while running around,

Really hoping Bosch decides to build a multi charger like my old ni-cad version, but maybe even three bays instead of two, I’m sure @Dadgineer remembers this old ni-cad charger

Haha! I could see myself sitting down and never getting up again – that’s a dangerous proposition, especially after a long day.

I agree, the cord could be longer if you wanted to be able to sit with it outside your pocket (that 18V adapter and even a Slim pack is pretty bulky – the Core feels huge!) But I put mine in the left hand pocket since there’s a channel between the inner pocket and the outer pocket, and I like it there better.

Haha, as long as nobody asks, hey is that a core in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me lol

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Used the OMT to finish up some cuts on a sub floor for a neighbour. The cut some of the sub floor to length with the glide mitre, drilled a hole with the 18V drill, lent the socket ready driver and jig saw to the same neighbour. I think they need to buy some tools.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

Listened to my PB360 all day working in the kitchen making a big massive batch of spaghetti sauce. The radio in our kitchen sucks and I thought I’d rather bring in my Powerbox since I was gonna be there all day and into the night.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The PB360 to listen to the Panthers game while waxing a car.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used my 18v OMT to cut out some furring strips from above (in the attic) – whoever put in the bathroom fan I was removing did so by adding cleats/furrings for it then screwing from below, then drywalling over….. Cutting out from above when there is about 8″ from the top of the joist to the bottom of the roof….. nice narrow fit

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Used the PS22 and PS32 to mount the rubber feet on some projects. Oh, and the Colt to do the round overs.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I used my FL 12 to make a repair the cable on my Sat dish.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

I used my FL 12 to make a repair the cable on my Sat dish.

Nice.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Love this small radio!!!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Love this small radio!!!

It is a good radio. Is that the flooring for the Lazy Piggies work shop?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

18V circular saw cutting some odd plates and 18V reciprocating saw cutting foam out of window openings.

Used my 1617 router to cut out some mortises in some new sawhorses. Decided to do one set with mortise and tenon and the other with domino.

Doobie

My Flexi with the off-center attachment to the resue again cladding with PVC making a box end for where my gable end meets the ridge beam. Love this man!

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I used my socket ready impact to drive some 3/8 x 3-1/2 lag bolts through a steel beam for the garage door on the house were framing.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

More with the drill/driver combo today. Wife received an heirloom corner cabinet with glass shelves. The shelf pin holes had worn making the pins quite loose.

A bit of filler, let that harden and drill new holes and it’s just like new.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

My Flexi with the off-center attachment to the resue again cladding with PVC making a box end for where my gable end meets the ridge beam. Love this man!

No that’s at my work job up Aiea Heights. It is Ipe hardwood flooring.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘V8…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.880 seconds