dcsimg

V8…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We been using the new Bosch table saw a lot at the site.

That is a serious rip set up on that table saw. Looks like it has plenty of power.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bosch 18V jig saw.

Never thought of using a jigsaw to carve a pumpkin. What kind of blade works best for the least mess? A metal cutting blade perhaps?

I used a Bosch T119BO blade. The thin one that makes the tight corners for wood and plastic. A bit of a mess but not too bad.

How bad was it for getting pumpkin gunk out of the jigsaw? That’s the part I kinda think I wouldn’t relish dealing with.

That’s the exact same question I asked myself after reading those comments.
    I believe cleaning off a recip saw is easier than a jigsaw.

Haha, can’t speak for Jim, but when I used my jigsaw for that, I took it into the garage, And used my 18 volt Bosch blower to clean it off, worked great.

Doobie

Bosch 18V jig saw.

Never thought of using a jigsaw to carve a pumpkin. What kind of blade works best for the least mess? A metal cutting blade perhaps?

I used a Bosch T119BO blade. The thin one that makes the tight corners for wood and plastic. A bit of a mess but not too bad.

How bad was it for getting pumpkin gunk out of the jigsaw? That’s the part I kinda think I wouldn’t relish dealing with.

Haha, can’t speak for Jim, but when I used my jigsaw for that, I took it into the garage, And used my 18 volt Bosch blower to clean it off, worked great.

Talk about ‘teamwork’! LMAO! 😂

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We been using the new Bosch table saw a lot at the site.

That is a serious rip set up on that table saw. Looks like it has plenty of power.

It seems to be holding up good, it get a lot of us on the site.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Bosch 18V jig saw.

yeah not bad Brian 😀
    I would probably use some compressed air to clean of the jigsaw, that’s what I do most with my tools.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It seems to be holding up good, it get a lot of use on the site.

Well if it ripped that board without bogging down I can see why it is getting plenty of use.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

We had a power outage this morning; good thing the FL12 was nearby.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Installed a couple of wrestling rooms this week. Used some of our stack of L-Boxx’s mostly filled with Bosch cordless tools

monman1
    Pro

Today i used my Bosch tower of power.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Attachments:
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Installed a couple of wrestling rooms this week. Used some of our stack of L-Boxx’s mostly filled with Bosch cordless tools

nice stack you have going there. do you have them labeled?

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Used my IDH182 and hdh181 this morning I’m the shop, and I also wore my heated jacket too since it snowed last night and was pretty cold – didn’t need it heating me though, that jacket is super warm as is!

At work I used my ps41 working on a leaking toilet tank, and it was perfect for getting back in those awkward spaces. Definitely easier than a wrench!

Charlie

Instagram

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Used my IDH182 and hdh181 this morning I’m the shop, and I also wore my heated jacket too since it snowed last night and was pretty cold – didn’t need it heating me though, that jacket is super warm as is!

At work I used my ps41 working on a leaking toilet tank, and it was perfect for getting back in those awkward spaces. Definitely easier than a wrench!

I was feeling under the weather yesterday and decided to hook up the 18v usb holster to the heated jacket. I then stuck the 18vcore in and shoved it into my hoodie pocket. Wonder how long I could sit like that outside with Core18v juice, lol. Thinking the 18v slim would be best. I actually wish the power cord for the jacket was a little longer.

A Working Pro since 2004

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Using the DDS181 and IDS181 getting the roof de-icing cords run and tucked out of the way to the power heads. Lot of pilot holes for eye screws and cable ties.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Used the 1250 DEVS on a walnut glue up today for some preliminary sanding. What a beast. Too bad I don’t have enough power in the shop to run a vac at the same time. There is no bag or dust collection on it at all and it gets pretty dusty.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

FL12 was on most of the day today lighting the way.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Wow, tower of power right there

@smallerstick
    those FL12’S are great little lights.

Today was team bosch. The PB360 both hammer drills, both impacts, the jigsaw and obviously the charger, and blower. Love my 18 volt cordless tools.

FL12 was on most of the day today lighting the way.

Use mine every morning. Have you been using your call sign lately? Have been oo while weather was so nice

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Just the IDH182 and my table saw for me today.

Charlie

Instagram

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Today I use tc10 wetsaw gll100g green laser gll2-45 red laser gws85 grinder gop18v-26n

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I used my new GLI12V-300 12v led light to inspect the chimney on the roof.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘V8…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.166 seconds