dcsimg

V8.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Thanks Mauka,,
    We can carry on here with our tool sicknesses. Our cures and what not..

Doobie

I like my disease!

Thanks Mauka,,
    We can carry on here with our tool sicknesses. Our cures and what not..

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

So do we and you guys should buy more

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

picked these up on clearance the other day, all for much less than the stapler should have been.

picked these up on clearance the other day, all for much less than the stapler should have been.

Very nice congrats, which store did you pick them up from if you don’t mind me asking.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Sounds like a good deal. Got to love a good sale. I have that same little Hitachi stapler. Its been a good one for me so far.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Nice score, but I bet it did not cure the sickness? 😉

Keep us updated with the line tester, I have a Milwaukee one and it often gives me false readings.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Youngin
    Pro
    Edmonton, AB

I wanted to pick up the Milwaukee 7.25 fuel saw but with their new product symposium coming up this June I want to hold off in case they come out with something else I might want.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Now I need one too! Big green is clearing out Hitachi stuff?

Full disclosure…I bought a couple of boxes of 7/16″ staples about a year ago on clearance because the price was so good…don’t even own a gun that will shoot them. I’m sick, and I like it that way.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Very nice congrats, which store did you pick them up from if you don’t mind me asking.

picked them up at the orange one, the stapler was at least 30% less than the best price I have seen on them. I have 2 already, but another is not always bad. I had one go down last year and it was over half of what I paid just to have that one fixed. for this price I would not fix one again.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

picked them up at the orange one, the stapler was at least 30% less than the best price I have seen on them. I have 2 already, but another is not always bad. I had one go down last year and it was over half of what I paid just to have that one fixed. for this price I would not fix one again.

Can’t beat that ! I always check for clearance items… never know what you will find.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Full disclosure…I bought a couple of boxes of 7/16″ staples about a year ago on clearance because the price was so good…don’t even own a gun that will shoot them. I’m sick, and I like it that way.

I like it, buying stuff on sale and then looking for the tool to use it with.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wow that is great. And I’m sure you and your crew go through tools a lot quicker than most single workers, or DIYER.

What is the main use for the stapler,
    I’m guessing house rap and vapor barrier. Or is it good for other uses.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Wow that is great. And I’m sure you and your crew go through tools a lot quicker than most single workers, or DIYER.

What is the main use for the stapler,
    I’m guessing house rap and vapor barrier. Or is it good for other uses.

Stapling roof and wall sheathing. We staple most of it, it is a lot faster than nailing. We still have to nail at designated Braced wall panels and specific areas however. We also have pneumatic staplers for house wrap and roofing felts. They shoot standard Duo Fast hammer tacker staples.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My new cord reel came yesterday and today I have a new battery charger coming. Got the cord reel up last night, works great. Oh I also received the Makita 100th Anniversary drill bit set from Canada mentioned here a while back. It came in the Systainer. Showed up yesterday too. Also waiting on 4 new paint gun cups with lids.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

<P>picked these up on clearance the other day, all for much less than the stapler should have been.</P>

<P>Very nice congrats, which store did you pick them up from if you don’t mind me asking.</P>

<P>picked them up at the orange one, the stapler was at least 30% less than the best price I have seen on them. I have 2 already, but another is not always bad. I had one go down last year and it was over half of what I paid just to have that one fixed. for this price I would not fix one again.</P>

<P>Wow that is great. And I’m sure you and your crew go through tools a lot quicker than most single workers, or DIYER.</P>
    <P>What is the main use for the stapler,<BR>I’m guessing house rap and vapor barrier. Or is it good for other uses. </P>

<P>Stapling roof and wall sheathing. We staple most of it, it is a lot faster than nailing. We still have to nail at designated Braced wall panels and specific areas however. We also have pneumatic staplers for house wrap and roofing felts. They shoot standard Duo Fast hammer tacker staples.</P>

Thanks for insight Kurt, nevr have done a roof before, don`t think I will either , better left for the pro guys with knoladge as yourself.
    I know a little bit of how a roof is put together , but never have done one.
    that stapler will serve you guys very well, and once again for the price.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Grabbed a Freud Dado Stack today. I wont get too much use out of it until I get my Bosch 4100, but I bought a it anyway. I’ll be making a throat plate forvmy little Dewalt in the mean time. At least I can use part of the stack on this saw!

Jon P.
    Instagram

Grabbed a Freud Dado Stack today. I wont get too much use out of it until I get my Bosch 4100, but I bought a it anyway. I’ll be making a throat plate forvmy little Dewalt in the mean time. At least I can use part of the stack on this saw!

Did you get it on clearance to prompt you to get it now?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Grabbed a Freud Dado Stack today.

Speaking of Freud blades, look for a good deal on 24t framing ones this holiday weekend at the big box.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Did you get it on clearance to prompt you to get it now?

Sadly no, it was just the last one they had. It’s already Way better than the cheapo I had.

Jon P.
    Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘V8.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.519 seconds