dcsimg

V8.0 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 1,001 total)
  • Author
    NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I got a box, actually I got two! They had boxes inside 😉

Well congrats on the boxes. Man they are good looking box’s.

Those can hold a lot of tools.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I got a box, actually I got two! They had boxes inside 😉

They certainly look like they will store a lot inside.

So what other boxes were inside? 🙂

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Jummul
    Pro

Man those look great! What are you planning to use them for?

Ordered a box from Jim. Thanks BeThePro!

Attachments:

What did you order? You are keeping us in suspense.

Edit: Just saw the pic.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Congrats on the boxes they look huge

redwood
    Pro

Is that for your new sanders Lon?

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

So when you redeem for something do you get any email notifications or tracking numbers? Or will I just have a surprise one day when I come home from work?

I thought you would have already redeemed for something by now.

You should get a confirmation from Jim. He may or may not supply you with tracking#’s, but if you sign up for MYUPS, they will let you know when it’s shipped and when it will arrive.

So I signed up for MYUPS but I can not find any info on the order. Any tips or suggests?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

So when you redeem for something do you get any email notifications or tracking numbers? Or will I just have a surprise one day when I come home from work?

You should get a confirmation from Jim. He may or may not supply you with tracking#’s, but if you sign up for MYUPS, they will let you know when it’s shipped and when it will arrive.

So I signed up for MYUPS but I can not find any info on the order. Any tips or suggests?

It wont be coming to you through UPS. To big and heavy for them. It will be trucked on a pallet.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

It wont be coming to you through UPS. To big and heavy for them. It will be trucked on a pallet.

I guess the same goes for me too then . I think anything over 75 lbs goes by freight .

Congrats Lon , they are always practical

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Oh ok thanks guys. lol my just excited. Like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Oh ok thanks guys. lol my just excited. Like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Cant imagine. I know waiting for smaller packages is hard enough. Good for you Tony, It’s been a long time waiting to get this.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have my L-Dolley and L-Racks coming on Monday. This will be neat, I am going to put together a fastener storage unit. Brad gave me the idea, with the L-Dolley you can take it right to the job and it does not have a too big a footprint.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I recall mentioning that how when I signed up for it they send an access code in the mail and someone replied that in the US they don’t take that step. Was that the case Tony? Everything happens online all at once for you guys in the US? Just curious.

sergey061478
    Blocked

this is once fine-looking tool box. i am very jealous now.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I recall mentioning that how when I signed up for it they send an access code in the mail and someone replied that in the US they don’t take that step. Was that the case Tony? Everything happens online all at once for you guys in the US? Just curious.

My Choice is 100% online. If the address and name are correct, they tend to be pretty good at notifying you.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

I have my L-Dolley and L-Racks coming on Monday. This will be neat, I am going to put together a fastener storage unit. Brad gave me the idea, with the L-Dolley you can take it right to the job and it does not have a too big a footprint.

That’s excellent, can’t wait to see some pictures. How many L racks did you order.

Is that for your new sanders Lon?

I got it for a Bosch cordless sander that I had purchased @redwood. Ordered the plastic inlay for the sander from Bosch parts and away I will go.

monman1
    Pro

Great box!!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 1,001 total)
  • The topic ‘V8.0 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.910 seconds