dcsimg

V8.0 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,001 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Nice B0XX you got there JohnL. Great way to go for a stand.

@r-ice. Nice first box! That won’t be of much use for me here in Hawaii. Well, maybe during our New Years celebration I could use it as it was pretty chilly at last years one.

Doobie

Nice B0XX you got there JohnL. Great way to go for a stand.

Ditto on that! Well done.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@r-ice. Nice first box! That won’t be of much use for me here in Hawaii. Well, maybe during our New Years celebration I could use it as it was pretty chilly at last years one.

Lol in Canada we need it. It’s the frozen north

Doobie

Lol in Canada we need it. It’s the frozen north

Ain’t gonna be for a lot longer. The Global Warming experts have us all here wearing shorts outside in the middle of winter in the Great White North come Christmas 2029.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Here’s my box from yesterday and today. Like the Keens so far.

Congrats on the boxes Lon. Your going to love the new Keens!

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Lon Congrats on the new Keens.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They feel good. Just wish they were somewhat lighter. But you are going to pick up weight with that anti-slip thick sole and steel toe. I expect the feet will feel better at the end of the day in the shop than what I am wearing now.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

They feel good. Just wish they were somewhat lighter. But you are going to pick up weight with that anti-slip thick sole and steel toe. I expect the feet will feel better at the end of the day in the shop than what I am wearing now.

Interested in your opinion after a few wears. Was thinking about getting some Keen workboots to replace my Terra’s that are wearing down.

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

How are the keens compared to redwings? I’ve had my current pair over three years now, time for a new pair soon.

@ChadM congrats on the box.

@r-ice
    congrats that’s nice.

@PI_Woodworker
    congrats good stuff

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

The battery pack works in the jacket but doesn’t seem to want to charge my phone not sure whats going on but hey it works in the jacket.

You have to push and hold that little red button for a few seconds before it will power on the USB for charging something.

Congrats on all the boxes.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

The battery pack works in the jacket but doesn’t seem to want to charge my phone not sure whats going on but hey it works in the jacket.

You have to push and hold that little red button for a few seconds before it will power on the USB for charging something.

I’ll give that a go when I get home. Thanks.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

How are the keens compared to redwings? I’ve had my current pair over three years now, time for a new pair soon.

I had a pair of Redwings a few years ago that I could barely wear they were so uncomfortable. My Keens are the complete opposite. I highly recommend them.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I ordered 2 of these today. They should be here on Tuesday!

Attachments:
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I tried doing that and it still won’t charge my phone, its not a big deal as i plan on using the battery for the jacket and tools and I do have an anker backup battery for the phone.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I had a pair of Redwings a few years ago that I could barely wear they were so uncomfortable. My Keens are the complete opposite. I highly recommend them.

For 15 years all I wore was Redwings. Then they discontinued the style of boot I wore and I couldn’t find another style that was comfortable.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Are those the combined drill/taps? I imagine they work okay in thin material, but I don’t know if I would try them in thicker metals.

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Are those the combined drill/taps? I imagine they work okay in thin material, but I don’t know if I would try them in thicker metals.

Yes drill tap and deburr. They are good for For aluminum, brass, copper, plastic and mild steel.

I use them to tap boxes for ground screws things like that or if someone before me cross threads a screw or uses the wrong type of screw or something like that on outlet boxes, j boxes panels and things like that.

Finally made it back to the store to pick up my tripod

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,001 total)
  • The topic ‘V8.0 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.827 seconds