dcsimg

V7…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

today I used my ps32 to install blinds and curtains to achieve total blackout.

Last night I had some Bosch lights out in the yard for my daughter and her friend , they had fun, great light’s.

And today had the PB360C playing while I was changing the oil, used the FL12 under the hood, and the GLI18V 420 under the car to light it up a bit,
    Then my 25618 and the HDS181 to remove parts of my old work table, and frame,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used a Bosch 18V impact to rotate the tires on of the cars. Went fast and easy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Had the PS32 and the FL12 out again yesterday. Don’t know what I would do without them.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

That is something I need for removing tires a my vehicles. But it is bare tool. I don’t have a 18 V line up yet.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

What impact did you use Bill, I use the IDH182, definitely want to pick up the other one IWMH182? I think that’s the number, it’s the brushless with 183 ft lbs.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Today I use my tc10 Wetsaw. Gll2-45 red laser. 5 inch brushless grinder

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

The Bosch cordless grinder and rotary/demo hammer have been a great addition on the scaffold and project. Nice to just whip it out on smaller trouble spots without any extension cords.

A Working Pro since 2004

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

The Colt was the big help today in the shop doing some round overs.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

More work for the Bosch blower, dang leaves all over the concrete.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

oh man that blower is amazing, i’ve been using it for everything right now. I am so happy that I got one. I’ve been using it for the leaves as well.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

oh man that blower is amazing, i’ve been using it for everything right now. I am so happy that I got one. I’ve been using it for the leaves as well.

It’s really that good, huh? I’ve been pretty wary of it since hearing that it only lasts about five minutes per Ah … doesn’t seem like that much run time. Is it really powerful? Or is that just a lot longer than I’m realizing in blowing time?

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

The FL 12 Led was a great help while removing the old chalking around the bathtub and stick to the bathtub.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I used my hammer drill and router this morning working on some leg extensions for a Montessori school, then my PS31 and 41 fixing some vacuums this morning at work. I also used the PS31 to cut off the extra length on the two flange screws on the toilet I fixed last week. Love that little cut off wheel set up for the drill!

Charlie

Instagram

been using my bosch drywall gun, impact gun, and line laser mount every day on this job

More 12v tools today! Fl12, drills, impacts and jiggy! I have trained our apprentice to cope base with the 12v jiggy and Collins foot…now he whines when he has to use a manual coping saw…lol!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I used my CS10 (corded circular saw), IDS181 (impact driver), PB180 (radio) today around the property to demo and shorten boards for trash day.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Using the PB120 all day today.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I used my CS10 (corded circular saw)

Corded circular saw, I can’t remember when I last used a corded saw. LOL

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I used my CS10 (corded circular saw)

Corded circular saw, I can’t remember when I last used a corded saw. LOL

You poor bugger. Alzeimers is a horrible thing. 😉

More 12v tools today! Fl12, drills, impacts and jiggy! I have trained our apprentice to cope base with the 12v jiggy and Collins foot…now he whines when he has to use a manual coping saw…lol!

Do you have the 18V jiggy? What benefit do you find with having the 12V versus the 18V jiggy @overanalyze? I got the 18V jiggy not that long ago and dismissed the 12V for reasons that seemed were related to variable speed control if I’m not mistaken. It was comments that @ronw made that had me swaying away from the 12V.

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V7…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.021 seconds