dcsimg

V7.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it's getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,011 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It’s been great sleeping weather here lately. I love the cool at night and the blanket can be used.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

well i had to sit in the car outside for a while today, waiting for the body shop to open up, so bright idea i brought my heated jacket and made sure to turn it on during the 1 1/2 hour wait outside.

EthanB
    Pro
    South Kingstown, RI

Colder and wet here. It’s been raining pretty regularly for 3 days and we may have another 3 to go.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

well i had to sit in the car outside for a while today, waiting for the body shop to open up, so bright idea i brought my heated jacket and made sure to turn it on during the 1 1/2 hour wait outside.

I think it’s about time to invest in one of those jackets myself! I’d probably only wear it until 10am for the time being, but it would sure be nice in a month or so.

It has been topping out around 70* most days recently, which is perfect working weather IMO!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

redwood
    Pro

We had lot’s of thunder and lightning, as well as a inch of much needed rain. Unfortunately for me, it was the first time my puppy had experienced these events. He woke me up at 3AM barking at the thunder, I guess he thought it was a grumbling dog somewhere. Then he had a accident in the house, as he didn’t want to go out in the rain.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC lots of rain, all day. Haven’t seen the sun in 9 days.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I think it’s about time to invest in one of those jackets myself! I’d probably only wear it until 10am for the time being, but it would sure be nice in a month or so.

It has been topping out around 70* most days recently, which is perfect working weather IMO!

it worked amazing, even when one of the body shop guys said hey come inside and wait. I thought it would’ve been warm inside, however it was nearly the same temp as outside so I kept the jacket going.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@r-ice & @utopia78,
    you guys are gonna need your jackets today a whopping 8*C / 46*F feeling like 3* / 37* with a high of 12*C / 54*F. Gonna be a cool one for working outside.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC rain, rain, more rain. I have never seen weather like this in the 38 years I have been here. I just won’t stop.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Supposed to be super cold here today, I guess that’s it for the nice weather this year.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Starting out cool here this morning at 50 with drizzling rain. Supposed to stay cloudy and get to about 60 this afternoon.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Overcast with a forecast high of 52 today.

yellaD
    Pro

Oshawa, Ontario. Sunny, 43* F. Let’s do this.

redwood
    Pro

Pioneer, Ca. Sunny 77 deg F.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Doobie

Ajax, ON. Windy and cold!

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Same here ! You can really feel winter coming fast now .Not looking forward to it either 🙁

Doobie

Same here ! You can really feel winter coming fast now .Not looking forward to it either :-(

We were swimming last Sunday in our pool. Yesterday I closed it as since Tuesday, the weather has dropped into the teens and the long range 14 days forecast shows no sign of hitting anything in the twenties.

Just too early to close the pool for us. We willingly don’t mind using our heater to extend the season, but it just seems to be a real waste this year to do so and the leaves were really starting to fall from the trees like crazy causing me to clear the skimmer every few hours. Bummer indeed!

monman1
    Pro

Lots of wind and rain today, it got to 10c with 30kph winds.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Doobie

It’s windy like crazy here. They said on the news the sharp gusts were all related to hurricane Juan. I believe it.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

well it is 10 degrees out here, so a bit on the cool side, Good thing I am not doing much today, I am going to hop in the car and swing out to @utopia78 ‘s place as I gotta bring a few things for him heh.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,011 total)
  • The topic ‘V7.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it's getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.141 seconds