dcsimg

V6.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 1,011 total)
  • Author

Do you own one @Sparky603

No, I just Googled it up. I really didn’t even know that it was a viable cordless option.

Okay Thanks for sharing video .

Congrats on the new Bosch, whitehill! Welcome to BTP!

Thanks sparky603. The new tool will get a workout as soon as the weather warms up a little bit more!

Welcome to the fourm .

Always willing to learn .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to the place Whitehill

<P>I may even enter the competition????</P>

<P>What’s this competition?</P>

<P>Oh it’s big time! The winner gets a 1000$ gift card for the slims tool shop and a trip for 2 to Vegas for one week. We have the contenders at home right now practicing. There are 4 events and you are timed in each event. Best over all time wins.<BR>1= Pound da nail, you get 10 nails to pound in as fast as you can.<BR>2= Cut da wood, it’s a pt 4×4 and a hand saw.<BR>3= Drill da wood, it’s a pt4x4 and a bit and brace.<BR>4= Unscrew da screw, it’s a hand screw driver and a 3″ screw,, you get the idea. The top 6 or 8 go on stage to do it one more time for all the money. That’s old man Slim there. The same guys do well every year and some even go to Maui the compete on Saturday and then back here to compete on Sunday. </P>

<P>Sounds like a tough competition. Are you going to enter Dirty? Or leave it for the young ones?</P>

Yup looks like you need a good technique and a good set of arms, and lungs. the old fashion way of working , looks awesome.

Anonymous
    Inactive

New C.K #2 phillips, arrived from England this afternoon. Had a few back years ago, branded Ideal, and they were superb. I think the supply said that I was about the only one that was buying them, as they were a bit expensive. I don’t think they were in the Ideal line all too long. If this one holds up as well, I’ll order a bunch.

New C.K #2 phillips, arrived from England this afternoon. Had a few back years ago, branded Ideal, and they were superb. I think the supply said that I was about the only one that was buying them, as they were a bit expensive. I don’t think they were in the Ideal line all too long. If this one holds up as well, I’ll order a bunch.

How much did the shipping cost from England.

Anonymous
    Inactive

How much did the shipping cost from England.

It was $10.59 with free shipping. I paid $6.xx for the same screwdriver at the supply like 20 years ago, and you’d pay about $10 for a Klein off of the shelve at HD.

Looks like a nice screwdriver, do find they last long enough to make it worth it? For the last few years, I have usually been using individual bits in a bit driver because its so cheap to replace the bits.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

stopped in the depot, nothing good in clearance. Did pick up some cull lumber though

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like a nice screwdriver, do find they last long enough to make it worth it? For the last few years, I have usually been using individual bits in a bit driver because its so cheap to replace the bits.

The Ideal ones I mentioned, the tips lasted years of every day, all day use. Hoping they are still the same quality. Still made in Germany, so there’s hope. If so, well worth it to me. I’ve just never been into bit screwdrivers, though I suppose I should try a good quality one for work sometime.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Sad that a new guy had to drop by and keep this thread interesting.

Welcome Whitehill

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I was on a roll last week which I still need pictures for. Today I bought a sanding pole lol.

Why not just call it the Bosch 18volt cordless planer??

Sorry Kurt specifically asked if Bosch had a model so I thought a model # would be helpful. Oh well,

Welcome @whitehill! I bet you will like your new 18v bosch hammer drill!

John S

I was on a roll last week which I still need pictures for. Today I bought a sanding pole lol.

Sanding pole it’s not a fun tool to buy or use . Lol

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome to BTP @whitehill

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome Whitehill

Well the good news is he is Canadian 🙂

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

exactly,, a sanding pole is BORING!!! thats like saying i just bought a dish scrub brush…… no one brags about that

saturday i stopped into lee valley and grabbed the kreg mini pocket hole jig

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Anonymous
    Inactive

UPS guy showed up after supper, with my new Ergodyne canvas utility buckets.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Sanding pole it’s not a fun tool to buy or use . Lol

I got it for my help. I don’t sand lol.

Welcome Whitehill

Ha! It is a bit sad…I haven’t made any tool purchases for a while. I did order a new saw blade but that’s it.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP Whitehill.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 1,011 total)
  • The topic ‘V6.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.558 seconds