dcsimg

V6.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it's getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Here’s the new thread, Was cool here last night. It looks like a nice day coming, it’s still dark here.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

We have had rain for close to a week so far but it finally stopped and the sun is out . Its almost time to pull the air conditioner out again .

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

It’s been getting hot here, not really getting cold at all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lousy, dark and rainy day today, just in the 60’s. Tomorrow should be much nicer.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Really starting to warm up around here. It’s in the mid 90’s, sunny and not much of a breeze blowing ether.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Here’s the new thread, Was cool here last night. It looks like a nice day coming, it’s still dark here.

Seems like we have been having rain just about every day, and more in the forecast until next week.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Sprokitz wrote:Seems like we have been having rain just about every day, and more in the forecast until next week.

Same here….rain, rain, and more rain. One of these days we will have a couple days in a row without rain….

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Sprokitz wrote:Seems like we have been having rain just about every day, and more in the forecast until next week.

Same here….rain, rain, and more rain. One of these days we will have a couple days in a row without rain….

Looks like a lot of rain for your area. but you have to look at the positive side, it’s not overly hot there for the next week.

Ron

Toolshead
    Pro
    In the Rice Fields, South TX
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

wow today was insane, heavy rain in the morning, and 30 degrees in the afternoon. Hot and humid. its like summer decided halfway through the day to show up.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Looks like a lot of rain for your area. but you have to look at the positive side, it’s not overly hot there for the next week.

True, but the humidity is up so it feels a lot hotter than the real temp

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

We had rain and lightning last night that wreaked havoc all over to town. We got a few calls/jobs out of it today.

Toolshead
    Pro

Power is out again. Lots of rain. Wind goes 40 mph then stops. Many limbs down. One has my cable Internet on the ground but it is still connected at pole and house. Never tried BTP on the phone before.
    Sure is quiet when the power is off. 🙂

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC another scorcher, sunny high 102. At least the humidity is only 70%.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Oh my Bill that is hot. And to think it’s only June. We will be in the mid 90’s again today and sunny. Looks like a little rain going to move in by Friday.

Ron

Toolshead
    Pro

When I was at Fort Bragg in the summer I do not think that the humidity was ever only 70 percent. 🙂

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

It is really cool here this morning but looks like its going to be a nice day once it warms up .

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I can take a lot more of this kind of weather! Cool mornings, clear days, nice breeze all day.
    Great working weather!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gorgeous looking day out – sunny and 70’s. I’m working up in dense forest today, so I’m sure glad that the rain of the last couple has passed, with the mosquitoes.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Chance we are getting a thunderstorm this afternoon. We’ve almost hit 100% of rain for the month of June and there is still little over a week left.

A Working Pro since 2004

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,017 total)
  • The topic ‘V6.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it's getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.354 seconds