dcsimg

V5…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,001 through 1,015 (of 1,015 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Digging through clay is no joke. Good thing you’ve got some good tools to make it workable though @doobie. Looks like you’ve made a ton of progress, hopefully tomorrow it all comes together for you.

Usually I let my muscles recover a day or so. I have a forearm injury from a week or so ago that can mitigate my activities as well that must be observed. Maybe Friday now til I resume. I just want it DONE! Fedup with this task/job!

Yesterday just used my old PS30 to put up some shelves and brackets at the shop /plant in our glass blowing room,

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

@overanalyze looks like Brian broke this one. Think we are ready for V6 already.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@overanalyze looks like Brian broke this one. Think we are ready for V6 already.

Oops, looks like I’m good for at least something 😮
    How do you know Ron, what makes it broke

Oops, looks like I’m good for at least something 😮

1001 posts/51 pages

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

overanalyze looks like Brian broke this one. Think we are ready for V6 already.

Oops, looks like I’m good for at least something

The 1002 post will break the tread. When this happens the next post is posted, but you will be returned to page one and not see your 1003 post unless you click page 51.

Ron

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

When I built my latest shop cabinet onto the wall, for some reason I was not paying attention and put one of the 2 x 4’s on flat on the wall instead of on edge. Not a big deal but it was bugging me, so I ripped that with the OMT as it would have been too hard to disassemble.

Of course the DDS 182 02 drill/driver was in on the action too, along with taking down and fixing up a ceiling panel.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

As others mentioned, thread’s busted.

I used my 11264EVS rotary hammer again with the clay spade and extenders for hopefully the last time for a long timedoing a trench dig. Glad I had these tools, but I’ve had it with digging this bleepin’ trench for the last few weeks on and off.

Listened to my pb360s also of course. Gotta keep the sanity with some tunes!

Used the FL12 and my 1/2 drill / driver, plus the small 12 volt vacuum, cleaned out some return vents today.

Doobie

Does Andrew @Overanalyze own this thread, or is it one where any member now can do a new V on? Can’t recall its history.

Does Andrew @overanalyze own this thread, or is it one where any member now can do a new V on? Can’t recall its history.

I just assumed it was Andrew, he started this one, and I definitely don’t want to create problems, so I was waiting, not to sure of the policies on this, I am just respecting the ways of BTP. I’m sure he will chime in and take care of this, unless I’m supposed to do it?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Does Andrew @overanalyze own this thread, or is it one where any member now can do a new V on? Can’t recall its history.

I am pretty sure he will open a new one as soon as he gets home, or checks out BTP.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

I just assumed it was Andrew, he started this one, and I definitely don’t want to create problems, so I was waiting, not to sure of the policies on this, I am just respecting the ways of BTP. I’m sure he will chime in and take care of this, unless I’m supposed to do it?

That’s what the polite protocol is. Let the OP create the new V.

I am pretty sure he will open a new one as soon as he gets home, or checks out BTP.

Yep! Give him some time. He’s a busy dude, bit he is fairly regular posting. Andrew’s one of my heros on this forum. Very very valued member imo.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’m glad you guys chimed in about the forum policy – I’m newer-ish so I wasn’t 100% sure.

Today I finished working on my circle jig for my router – used my table saw (gts1031) and orbital sander to finish the job. Looking forward to actually using the router in it tomorrow – I need a 26″ radius cut on two 20″ x 48″ pieces of plywood. I’m planning to stack them and cut them both at the same time, just slowly lowering the bit. I’m hoping to get good footage of it too.

Charlie

Instagram

Attachments:
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

overanalyze has already opened V6.
    It’s here. http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v6-today-i-used-my-bosch/

@ChadM
    or Dabbs care to shut this one down?

Ron

Viewing 15 posts - 1,001 through 1,015 (of 1,015 total)
  • The topic ‘V5…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.804 seconds