dcsimg

V5…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,015 total)
  • Author

Made a flip top planer stand today.

Bosch table saw, drill, circular saw, and jigsaw all saw action

Any pics you can share? I like this style/design and a real space saver,

Orange County, CA

Doobie

I’d like to see some pics of that too! …..PLEASE!

Sure thing. Not quite done. I need to add the locks on the corner and casters but

Not happy with it, so there will be a second one sometime after christmas

And here is the locking assembly.

One on each corner, still have to be cinched down

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i was using my bosch jigsaw to cope baseboards and my bosch 18v drill to drill out doors for knobs. running the 4 amp battery i can do about 6 doors per charge drilling both the 2 1/8″ hole and the 1″ edge bore

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

12v drill and impact to install jamb extensions, 12v led to touch sand some drywall patches, and my new half sheet sander to sand a bunch of primer on cabinet panels.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Sure thing. Not quite done. I need to add the locks on the corner and casters but

I think it came out nice. What don’t you like about it?

Orange County, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Electricity went out last night so I broke out the FL12 for some light. Nice emergency light for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

what would you change about it to make you happy with it?

I used my ps41 to reinstall newer casters to the rack I have as well as helping me dismantle parts of my old bench now that the new one is available.

I think it came out nice. What don’t you like about it?

Thanks

To be able to handle the bandsaw, it had to be tall

At that height, it needed more bracing and to be wider for stability

Right now, its taller than I like (38″) and bulkier than it needs to be, all due to the bandsaw

Also, Im not sure having the planer and jointer together was a good idea since I often go back and forth with those. Having to rotate constantly may become an annoyance

If I rebuild, I will make something for the planer on one side and the router table on the other. Lower and tighter

Maybe a second skinny one for bandsaw and jointer

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Electricity went out last night so I broke out the FL12 for some light. Nice emergency light for sure.

Ours went out for an hour or so last night to. Had my FL-12 out again.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Ours went out for an hour or so last night to. Had my FL-12 out again.

Hope mine doesn’t go out. I forgot two FL12s in my camper (which is in storage right now) and two more were loaned to family so they could see the gas grill at a get-together. I should have them back in a few days, but right now, I only have one left.

Gotta buy some as gifts

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Today i used my ps42 impactor gli18v-1900 flood light vac090s to vacuum drywalldust pb360 radio was on for couple of hours

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

We had our PS 41s, 42, 12v drill &12v led out for door and trim installation. In dark closets that light is must!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

CS10 to cut some scraps to fire up the woodstove. It’s getting cold.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Attachments:
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@montreal_medic so, you put a planer and a jointer on your flip top? Seems really top heavy too! I made one this summer and set it up for my axial glide and planer, but I don’t really use the planer since it’s ancient and needs new blades desperately. But mine also feels really top heavy and shaky, so I pinned it between a workbench and my RAS. It works great like that.

I also didn’t catch what you meant about the bandsaw…were you trying to match the working surface to the bandsaw, or do you have the bandsaw on the flip top? Just curious.

Charlie

Instagram

@montreal_medic so, you put a planer and a jointer on your flip top? Seems really top heavy too! I made one this summer and set it up for my axial glide and planer, but I don’t really use the planer since it’s ancient and needs new blades desperately. But mine also feels really top heavy and shaky, so I pinned it between a workbench and my RAS. It works great like that.

I also didn’t catch what you meant about the bandsaw…were you trying to match the working surface to the bandsaw, or do you have the bandsaw on the flip top? Just curious.

Mine is ugly but rock solid. Im going to add the rockler workbench casters to it so it is on the floor when in use rather than on wheels (locked or not) I bought them for my workbench and never used them, so may as well

I have it set up with a planer (dewalt dw735) on one side and have a benchtop jointer and benchtop bandsaw on the other. Probably about 225-250lbs total

Doobie

Used my Bosch 11264EVS Rotary Hammer in hammer only mode with my Hitachi extenders and attachment coupler with my Bosch HS1922 Clay Spade attachment to continue with my conduit trench dig today. I think I would have given up by now without these tools/accesories by now. Damn clay is like f-in cement in some places! Sigh!

Also did this while listening to my PB360s, or at least listening when the hammering wasn’t taking over the volume around me. Lol!

The clay spade and the Hitachi extenders have been the bomb for me.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/sds-max-hammer-steel-hs1922-29549-p/

http://www.hitachipowertools.ca/en/Products/Accessories?acat=&cat=138&aid=262

The last stretch of my run involves digging about a foot and a half in under my shed that is raised on piers. It’s super hard, but this arrangement is making it possible. I still have the last 6 inches of depth to do in the two foot deep trench, which I was hoping I could have finished today, but the horrid hardness and rain during the day stopped me from completing. Sigh!

I swear, the clay is like cement in this last stretch. Totally dry and the hammering takes way longer just to hog out a few inches running the spade almost horizontal. I just could never do this otherwise without these tools.

Thank you Bosch/BTP for this forum and the rededemptions I’ve gotten I likely would have never gotten otherwise or the tools it has led me too that has made this job possible.

A special thank you also goes out to @DirtyWhiteBoy for bringing those Hitachi accesories to my attention. I owe you one Dirty!

Here’s some picks of this foul dig. Some are day pics before I got started today. Just also took some night picks of where am at also as it was raining earlier and was not conducive to do so. Where you see the silver collar on the narrow spade is the two foot mark. As I said earlier, still have a way to go.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Today i used my rs7 zallsaw pb360 radio gli18v-1900 flood light idh181 ps42 impactor hds181 drill

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Digging through clay is no joke. Good thing you’ve got some good tools to make it workable though @doobie. Looks like you’ve made a ton of progress, hopefully tomorrow it all comes together for you.

Charlie

Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,015 total)
  • The topic ‘V5…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.857 seconds