dcsimg

V5…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,015 total)
  • Author
    JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Used my 1020 22 lb Demo hammer to pound into submission a granitic rock on my trench dig today. Killed a bit doing it.

This bugger took 20 mins to crack enough away to my satisfaction. Most of it is still left in the trench, but no longer in the path of the conduit I need to lay in it.

That looks an awful lot like work to me. You’re going to be hurting after all that.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON
    Doobie

Used my 1020 22 lb Demo hammer to pound into submission a granitic rock on my trench dig today. Killed a bit doing it.

This bugger took 20 mins to crack enough away to my satisfaction. Most of it is still left in the trench, but no longer in the path of the conduit I need to lay in it.

That looks an awful lot like work to me. You’re going to be hurting after all that.

Been doing it in stages. Every second or third day. Let the muscles recover a bit moving on to other things that need to be done in my ‘off’ days, but despite that my arm injury from putting in a 5X5 window last week won’t let up, I must move this forward. My arm is aching all the time and ginger in some real innocent motions. I keep going anyways. Grew up learning tough work makes for tougher people. Don’t want to cripple myself, but ‘no pain, no gain! ‘ sorta crap is my mentality also.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I used the Bosch 18v 6½” saw to cut EPS for the roof.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Working on a sled for my table saw. Using the 4100 to assist wit hall the cuts.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Working on a sled for my table saw. Using the 4100 to assist wit hall the cuts.

it’s s good thing you got that for the hall the cuts. They are the hardest ones.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Picture of the Real Deal Bosch 18v Bulldog and a knockoff PITBUll. Can’t beleive someone asked me to use this. lol

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe class=”instagram-media instagram-media-rendered” id=”instagram-embed-0″ src=”https://www.instagram.com/p/BNIVWalAzuV/embed/captioned/?v=7&#8243; allowtransparency=”true” frameborder=”0″ height=”610″ data-instgrm-payload-id=”instagram-media-payload-0″ scrolling=”no” style=”background: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 1px; max-width: 658px; width: calc(100% – 2px); border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.498039) 0px 0px 1px 0px, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 10px 0px; display: block; padding: 0px;”></iframe>
    <script async=”” defer=”” src=”//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js”></script>
    </figure>

lol thats crazy, where did the pitbull come from and why would anyone buy it

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Picture of the Real Deal Bosch 18v Bulldog and a knockoff PITBUll. Can’t beleive someone asked me to use this. lol

lol thats crazy, where did the pitbull come from and why would anyone buy it

It came from Amazon for about 70$ including case and two bits ROFL. I didn’t buy it and can’t believe any professional would ever even think to buy this.

I gave it a shot using it as I thought the demonstration would be interesting compared to quality tools. The chuck became loose after less than a day, within ten min of removing masonry you feel pain in your arms and it barely removed some of the concrete bricks.

Wait until I get a pic of the Revolution concrete saw ROFL. The first thing I said was, I’m not really sure I’m comfortable using a knock off saw like that.. I think it could be really dangerous..

A Working Pro since 2004

The HDS181 and the FL12,
    Love that drill,

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

table mounted 1619EVS router, FL12, PS32, Colt were all in use today.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Today i used tc10 wetsae gli18v-1900 floodlight gll100gx laser gll2-45 crossline laser cag180 18v angle grinder pb360 radio was on allday

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Doobie

Just used my PB360 while raking the leaves in the backyard today.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Needed to do some work in the attic and the FL12 was perfect at providing the extra light I needed.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Using the PS30 and PS40 Today To dismantle some old finished tools for recycling

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’ve been using my RAS to flatten some live edge pieces and so now I’m on to sanding everything with my ROS. I’m feeling the need to upgrade to something a little beefier – like the 1250DEVS or the half sheet maybe?

Charlie

Instagram

Attachments:
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Had my FL-12 light under the hood of my wife’s Jeep this morning. It’s definitely a handy little light.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I tracked my Bosch today.

It has arrived at Trion for the second time (DDS182-02 drill) due to the trigger not always making the drill go. This time the rep on the chat said they will just replace the whole unit. Can’t beat that.

I have worked in manufacturing long enough to know what suppliers are like. Sometimes you just get a bad bunch of parts and they are installed and sent out before anyone discovers it. Switches or their associated electronics in this case. I am missing my drill.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I used my jiggy to break down some scrap wood for the fireplace and recycles. Love the JS572 for fine woodworking and the rough stuff. Probably my most used Bosch tool of the bunch.

Orange County, CA

Made a flip top planer stand today.

Bosch table saw, drill, circular saw, and jigsaw all saw action

Doobie

Used my Bosch 11264 EVS Rotary Hammer in hammer mode with the Clay Spade attachment to assist in digging a conduit trench in super crappy lousy infuriating clay today again. Without this, I think I would have gave up some time ago.

Listened to my PB360s while doing this and other things. Also used one of my impacts briefly today.

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,015 total)
  • The topic ‘V5…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.414 seconds