dcsimg

V5…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 1,015 total)
  • Author
    WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Used the socket ready impact and cordless circular saw to throw the top of a railing on a deck.

Nice not having to run any power on small jobs

Doobie

I got inpired by Dan’s idea with connecting my extractor hose to my 18V cordless Bosch circ saw. I used two of these twisty ties to harness it to the front area of the saw. Worked great! Virtually all dust was collected.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Used the socket ready impact and cordless circular saw to throw the top of a railing on a deck.

I desire both of those…saving, saving! By the looks of the background, that is a great place to have a deck. Did you build the whole deck?

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

monman1
    Pro

Joshua are those 4×4 post? for the overhang?
    Any worry of them twisting over time?

No they are not 4×4, they are 6×6. And worry of them twisting they get brick around the posts.

How low is the pitch of that? Can’t be more then a 4/12 by the look of it in the picture.

4/12 would be steep, its only 2/12.

2/12? That things flat!

What kind of roofing is going on it?

I think its getting shingles, with ice and water shield.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’m getting that saw from BTP Wednesday, how do you like yours? I’m really looking forward to cutting the cord!

And I’ll have to hook it up like you @Doobie

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

I’m getting that saw from BTP Wednesday, how do you like yours? I’m really looking forward to cutting the cord!

And I’ll have to hook it up like you @doobie

Just note. There’s a very narrow path you can run that twistie tie on the bottom segment closest to the blade. And you have to snake it through a norrow passage on the bottom side base plate to get it over to wrap it over the motor housing.

This configuration will not work if you need the saw blade down 100 percent. But it works for what is 90+ percent or so of the saw’s max plunge depth. I was using it for short angled cutting of 2X6 material today as my first experience. It worked great!

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Used my ps42 for putting in a standing desk today. The desk is made out of a reclaimed pocket door.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLtfunlgT4m/

Charlie

Instagram

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Used my ps42 for putting in a standing desk today. The desk is made out of a reclaimed pocket door.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe class=”instagram-media instagram-media-rendered” id=”instagram-embed-0″ src=”https://www.instagram.com/p/BLtfunlgT4m/embed/captioned/?v=7&#8243; allowtransparency=”true” frameborder=”0″ height=”573″ data-instgrm-payload-id=”instagram-media-payload-0″ scrolling=”no” style=”background: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 1px; max-width: 658px; width: calc(100% – 2px); border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.498039) 0px 0px 1px 0px, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 10px 0px; display: block; padding: 0px;”></iframe>
    <script async=”” defer=”” src=”//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js”></script>
    </figure>

I love seeing things re purposed instead of thrown out. Looks like a handy spot for things.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I desire both of those…saving, saving! By the looks of the background, that is a great place to have a deck. Did you build the whole deck?

Yeah I built it about a month ago, but wasn’t able to finish the railing because of lack of decent material. House is closing soon so I went out and finished it up.

I absolutely love it. Plenty of power for anything a reasonable person would expect to use a cordless saw for, and great battery life

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i was running baseboard today in the basement of the job were trying to wrap up using the cm8s . love that saw .. realzing how much better a smaller blade is for cutting mitres on the flat . zero deflection

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Been using the PB360BT on site quite a bit. Great for charging up, tunes and giving me those extra plugs for the grinder, mixer and blower.

A Working Pro since 2004

Helped a friend clear a downed tree. PB360 kept the music going, used the CRS180 and GSA18V to clear the medium sized limbs and trunk before brining out the chainsaw to finish up.

Really impressed by the GSA18V. Lots of power and easy to use one handed.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Very nice wood. That desk looks really nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Yeah I built it about a month ago, but wasn’t able to finish the railing because of lack of decent material. House is closing soon so I went out and finished it up.

I absolutely love it. Plenty of power for anything a reasonable person would expect to use a cordless saw for, and great battery life

I just got my saw last night, and took it for a spin this morning – you’re right, it has PLENTY of power 🙂 Cut through a 2×8 a few times, no problem. I’m really impressed and excited to really put it to the test!

Very nice wood. That desk looks really nice.

Thank you!

Charlie

Instagram

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

This morning I spent most of my time trying out my new saw 🙂 I’m like a kid with a new toy! But I did actually get a bit of work done on the bunk bed too. I’m almost done routering all the mortises for the rails that support the mattresses.

Charlie

Instagram

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Not me but I thought that I would share this. But my dad was using his impact on a job and dropped it off the roof fell about 25 ft on to black top. It still works

Attachments:
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Not me but I thought that I would share this. But my dad was using his impact on a job and dropped it off the roof fell about 25 ft on to black top. It still works

I don’t know if I’d want to use it looking like that. I thought that li-Ion batteries are full of some seriously volatile chemicals…wouldn’t want a fire/ explosion or any sort of chemical burns :/ That battery looks pretty messed up, but maybe that’s just the picture?

Charlie

Instagram

Wow, that’s all that happened to the tool, I imagine if the battery is still in fairly good shape, you can always just replace the housing
    Bosch tuff

staker
    Pro

I used my bosch cordless finish nailer and love it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Using my PS10 to help a buddy assemble a bunch of furniture for a project he is doing. Need the rotating head to get into a bunch of restricted places.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 1,015 total)
  • The topic ‘V5…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.013 seconds