dcsimg

V5…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,015 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Swapping ceiling fans from one room to another, used my box 18 volt jigsaw and drill to do a modification to the ceiling fan post
    Plus my power box in the background and may Bosch drill bit set.
    Sorry for the pictures, not easy doing a selfie and working lol

great pictures brian – turned out pretty good. Looks like we can keep up with the pictures here in this thread πŸ˜€
    get a selfie stick lol
    I am really interested in a cordless jigsaw – not sure if I should go with the JS120 or the german 18V barrel grip (brother of the JS572B) which is actually a NAINA item. something to think about.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Today we had out all our Bosch 12v stuff. We had multiple impacts, drills, FL12 lights, vac, etc. Even was using a laser for setting frames. For lighter duty stuff like these graphic installs these tools are my favorite.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Had both impacts clipped on to do some jamb extentions the idh182 and the 26518

Very nice shot, how do you find thy compare to each other, I initially thought that the IDH182 was way far superior to the 25618, but the 25618 does pretty good against the new IDH182, that being said, the IDH182 is a very powerful impact that has the advantage of the 1/2 square drive 🙂
    So far, very happy to have both impact drivers. What’s your thoughts.

The 25618 is the best brushed impact on the market. That’s one of the reason I got Bosch cordless in the first place. When I bought it there was very few brushless stuff and the Bosch brushed was still better. I like it a lot as a second one. The handle on the idh182 is a lot !more comfortable and the speed controller is awesome. It’s also lighter and just all around better to carry but as far as power they arnt that far apart.

Doobie

Used my Bosch 12V driver to replace an old ceiling fan with a new one.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

jamb extentions

I would have like to see the jamb extensions,, I think they are the same as we call window liners.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I initially thought that the IDH182 was way far superior to the 25618, but the 25618 does pretty good against the new IDH182, that being said, the IDH182 is a very powerful impact that has the advantage of the 1/2 square drive

So is the 25618 the hex drive version of the IDH182?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I initially thought that the IDH182 was way far superior to the 25618, but the 25618 does pretty good against the new IDH182, that being said, the IDH182 is a very powerful impact that has the advantage of the 1/2 square drive

So is the 25618 the hex drive version of the IDH182?

No its the older brushed version, very good impact, that’s another reason why I bought it also, just like Austin mentioned.

@Austin
    thanks for the that.

@madman_us
    thank you Alex.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Can anybody clarify the differences in the following tools

IDH182

IWMH182

Except for the nose (accepts hex drive bits or square drive to accept sockets) they look about like the same tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

More Bosch today, the magnets on that Fl12 are very useful, can’t believe it sticks to the metal bead.
    And of course the PB180.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Can anybody clarify the differences in the following tools

IDH182

IWMH182

Except for the nose (accepts hex drive bits or square drive to accept sockets) they look about like the same tool.

here bill @theamcguy

25618 – 1st generation of impactor – 1500 in.-lbs of torque – one LED light – protective rubber cover at the front of the unit.
    available as hex model(25618) or anvil model(24618 – then its a impact wrench).
    IDS181 – 2nd generation of impactor – 1150 in.-lbs of torque – three LED light
    IDH182 – 3nd generation of impactor – 1650 in.-lbs of torque – three LED light
    IWMH182 – Impact Wrench

@Boschmanbrian

looks like your FL12 dropped a few times πŸ˜€

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Had the 18v circular saw out this morning while waiting for power to be hooked up.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Actually used my Bosch laser today to set two vanities. Normally, I would use a short level, but was unable to locate it at the time.

Doobie

Used a host of Bosch drills today doing some fencing. Each one has its use. Nice having the variety of them I have now. Speeds things up quite a bit and better functionality for specific tasks.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I started to reinstall some cedar siding today. Used my 4100 and VAC090A primarily. I’m hoping the weather allows us to get back to it tomorrow and wrap it up.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

25618 – 1st generation of impactor – 1500 in.-lbs of torque – one LED light – protective rubber cover at the front of the unit.
    available as hex model(25618) or anvil model(24618 – then its a impact wrench).
    IDS181 – 2nd generation of impactor – 1150 in.-lbs of torque – three LED light
    IDH182 – 3nd generation of impactor – 1650 in.-lbs of torque – three LED light
    IWMH182 – Impact Wrench

Thanks madman looks like they just kept upping the torque and the number of LEDs with each upgrade.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Today I used my Bosch big roto hammer for tile demo. It was a bit overkill, but it worked faster than the smaller sds. I had to run and buy bits for it this morning since I had not put it to use prior to this.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Today I used my Bosch big roto hammer for tile demo. It was a bit overkill, but it worked faster than the smaller sds. I had to run and buy bits for it this morning since I had not put it to use prior to this.

Overkill maybe, but I bet it made short work of the tile.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

used the 4100 to rip 800 ft of base, also let one of the guys use my cordless circular saw to rip some plywood outside. He was rooting around for a few long cords to hook together to run a saw and I said hey dont worry about the cords use this. He was very happy not to run all that cord.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Overkill maybe, but I bet it made short work of the tile.

It wasn’t so much that the tile was difficult, but rather the durock screwed down with thinset under. Everything comes up in crumbs. Not one single full tile in the whole 600 sq ft.

Doobie

Both PB360s blaring today and four Bosch drills used doing more fencing. The end is in sight!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,015 total)
  • The topic ‘V5…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.325 seconds