dcsimg

V5…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,015 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

I used my IDH182 impact to install drawers in my shop today.

How do you find that drill for doing stuff like that ronw? Myself, I would likely be reaching for a 12V for drawer work. I’m looking at getting that IDH182 next. I suppose you’re setting it to its lowest speed gear?

It works great for anything I have done with it. Just have to pay attention and not over drive the screws. If it starts to hammer you have got it to tight. I think the impact was still set at the high setting.

For the drawer assembly I assume you were using it? I was thinking about for fastening the slide hardware.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Bosch PB360bt is use up about 25 stories on swing stage.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

well today i used the ps32 to drill pilot holes and the ps41 to drive the drywall screws in to the mdf. The vac90s to clean everything up afterwards

Little ROS20VSK and the 18 volt circular saw, oh and the power box for juice for my compressor and the sander.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s up there. Nice to be working up so high in the summer, great view. The PB has the sound to fill the stage with music.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Now thats a good day at work, a view with music

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Little ROS20VSK and the 18 volt circular saw, oh and the power box for juice for my compressor and the sander.

how is the little ros20vsk, i’ve never used that one before. My smallest sander is the porter cable one and i am looking to replace it.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

how is the little ros20vsk, i’ve never used that one before. My smallest sander is the porter cable one and i am looking to replace it.

I wouldn’t call it little…its normal sized for an ROS, but smaller than the ROS65VC by a long shot.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I wouldn’t call it little…its normal sized for an ROS, but smaller than the ROS65VC by a long shot.

Lol In my mind I was comparing it to the half sheet sander and the 1250devs. How do you find it? Difference between the ros65 and 20. They both have vibration control. Ones 5 inch and the other is 6.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

great to see the old school powerbox Brian @Boschmanbrian

IMO the ROS20 is pretty good, it was my first bosch sander.
    then upgraded to the ROS65VC because I needed one with vibration control.
    I sanded a lot with the ROS20 and it hurts my joints after 1h of sanding because no VC.
    I can get you some comparison pics soon

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

The ROS20 is definitely smaller overall. It’s shorter in height mainly. Aside from asthetic differences, the ROS65 is much more powerful and seems to be a more efficient sander in general.

I’m not sure exactly how to impartially compare the two in a non subjective way…..the 65 is just a better tool, IMO.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Using my fl12s this morning when it was dark and there is a new carpenter on the job today and he loves them and now wants to get some.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

late night car cleaning. had to get rid of all those dead bugs on my car when I drove twice to vegas thru the desert. you think there are no bugs in the desert? lol the car was covered in dead bodies haha
    and in the back was my PB360 jamming…

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Attachments:
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I used my IDH182 impact to install drawers in my shop today.

How do you find that drill for doing stuff like that ronw? Myself, I would likely be reaching for a 12V for drawer work. I’m looking at getting that IDH182 next. I suppose you’re setting it to its lowest speed gear?

It works great for anything I have done with it. Just have to pay attention and not over drive the screws. If it starts to hammer you have got it to tight. I think the impact was still set at the high setting.

I’m sure @RonW being around longer than the impact it’s self knows all about feathering the trigger like a pro.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Using my fl12s this morning when it was dark and there is a new carpenter on the job today and he loves them and now wants to get some.

Good way to spread the Bosch word. I like it when I use the Bosch tools at work, people will always ask what brand they are as the color is not well known in these parts.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Used my Bosch 12V driver doing some fencing yesterday. Also used it today for some electrical work.

Swapping ceiling fans from one room to another, used my box 18 volt jigsaw and drill to do a modification to the ceiling fan post
    Plus my power box in the background and may Bosch drill bit set.
    Sorry for the pictures, not easy doing a selfie and working lol

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

The ROS20 is definitely smaller overall. It’s shorter in height mainly. Aside from asthetic differences, the ROS65 is much more powerful and seems to be a more efficient sander in general.

I’m not sure exactly how to impartially compare the two in a non subjective way…..the 65 is just a better tool, IMO.

Lol In my mind I was comparing it to the half sheet sander and the 1250devs. How do you find it? Difference between the ros65 and 20. They both have vibration control. Ones 5 inch and the other is 6.

I have that same ROS, and I really like it. I was using the DeWalt DWE6421K for about four years before that, and the Bosch doesn’t seem as aggressive, but it also doesn’t leave as many swirl marks behind. So it’s a bit of a trade off in my mind. But I agree with @jponto07, it just seems like a nice unit. My biggest complaint is the dust collection. That hard case just fills up too quickly and is a lot harder to empty than a simple bag. But, with the included adapter, hooking up to a shop vac is pretty easy, and that takes care of that issue (although the hose weighs as much or more than the sander).

Charlie

Instagram

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Had both impacts clipped on to do some jamb extentions the idh182 and the 26518

Had both impacts clipped on to do some jamb extentions the idh182 and the 26518

Very nice shot, how do you find thy compare to each other, I initially thought that the IDH182 was way far superior to the 25618, but the 25618 does pretty good against the new IDH182, that being said, the IDH182 is a very powerful impact that has the advantage of the 1/2 square drive 🙂
    So far, very happy to have both impact drivers. What’s your thoughts.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,015 total)
  • The topic ‘V5…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.891 seconds