dcsimg

V5…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,015 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Used the jigsaw to cut pine wood

Any pics??
    At one point today I had the table saw hooked up.. Ripping some Ipe.
    It’s a bad pics but it did happen.

What blade are you using on that table saw for ripping Ipe .

It’s a Tenryu blade..
    I had the 8½” SCMS out today cutting the last of the ipe, it also has a Tenryu blade on it.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

PS30 and PS40 building a couple of jigs, drilling holes, great little 12 volt tools.

how do you keep it centred all the way through? with my luck i’d poke out through the side at an angle lol.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Had the idh182 to put in the cabinets and my ccs180 circular saw and js120 jig saw to fit them. I got a pretty good team for setting cabinets.

PS30 and PS40 building a couple of jigs, drilling holes, great little 12 volt tools.

how do you keep it centred all the way through? with my luck i’d poke out through the side at an angle lol.

Lucky I guess lol, no just kidding, I have been doing this trade for over 25 years, I guess I got conditioned on getting it right,
    I used to do this type of work daily when I was building the aircraft simulators, plus my aircraft fabrication and production schooling when I was younger. It’s quite easy when you are used to it.
    I am sure you would be just great.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice using the 12V tools to drill metal. I really like the 12V line as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

monman1
    Pro

I used my Bosch worm drive saw cutting 2×4 today.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

You have had that saw for a while now. How is it holding up? I imagine it gets a lot of use on the work site.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Hanging curtains.

monman1
    Pro

You have had that saw for a while now. How is it holding up? I imagine it gets a lot of use on the work site.

Its holding up great!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Doobie

Use a couple of my 12V drills rehabing an old desk I got for free. Also used by Bulldog SDS-Plus rotary hammer to drill some holes for plugs for some blinds I needed to install.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Well today I used the ps32 brushless driver, to help me take apart my sony ps3 since it had died. I managed to fix it and put it back together. The ps32 can take on so many challenges big or small.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Well today I used the ps32 brushless driver, to help me take apart my sony ps3 since it had died. I managed to fix it and put it back together. The ps32 can take on so many challenges big or small.

I had a similar project going on. Used my PS22 to take out some cooling fans out of my computer tower and replace them to spots where they are more needed.
    Sure I could use the old fasion hand screwdriver but I prefered to use my powertool 😀 new fans are already ordered.
    FL12 to light up the area below my desk.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Hanging curtains.

That’s funny I used my Bosch to hang curtains too. Except I had to break out the hdh181 to drill into the plaster over brick wall

Put in a long day today helping a budy finish up some renovations at his house. Used my ROS20 sander to strip down a few hundred feet of molding, used the MHX180 oscillating tool to strip off some old latex that was on some of it. Also used my new PR20 router (thanks BTP) to round over some bamboo flooring on some stairs. Also used my HDH181 to mix mortar. Tired as heck but it was a good day.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I had a similar project going on. Used my PS22 to take out some cooling fans out of my computer tower and replace them to spots where they are more needed.
    Sure I could use the old fasion hand screwdriver but I prefered to use my powertool 😀 new fans are already ordered.
    FL12 to light up the area below my desk.

I started off using a regular screw driver, but thought to myself there are a billion of these guys, im not doing this all by hand. I have a ps32, i’ll just chuck a bit in and take it town. It worked very well. I made sure to dial down the power to one as i didn’t want to over tighten the screws. Im just glad i was able to rehab the ps3, its running smoother with the reflow and thermal paste.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Put in a long day today helping a budy finish up some renovations at his house. Used my ROS20 sander to strip down a few hundred feet of molding,

Wow that is a long day when you spend the majority of it sanding. Hope your buddy was impressed with the Bosch ROS20

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hanging curtains.

How is that stud finder you have in the picture . What’s the percentage on it finding studs .

Always willing to learn .

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

How is that stud finder you have in the picture . What’s the percentage on it finding studs .

Very very good, I’d say success rate is 90%+. Since it has multiple detector it’s easy to turn it 90 degrees and find horizontal components as well, making figuring out structure around window a lot easier than with a traditional beeper.

One of the best purchases I’ve made and every stud finder user should have one.

Hanging curtains.

I have the same one. Best one I ever used. So much better than those Zircon things

We were using our 18v sds all week installing some monster frames on a brick wall. Great sds!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,015 total)
  • The topic ‘V5…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.348 seconds