dcsimg

V5…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,015 total)
  • Author
    Clev08
    Pro

Used the glide to make some risers for a table so the chairs fit under better.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Used the 12″ glider and 4100 table saw. That’s really an awesome team for any serious trim work. I don’t know if I would get any thing else unless I was to go cordless.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

SGH182+MA55 and Power360
    Just love that gun!

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Used the glide mitre to cut some full 2″ thick ash slabs to size. Handled it like a champ!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I used my bosch laser level.idh181 for putting shelfs up gbl180blower to clean my trucks bed from dust I cut some branches with gsa18

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Had the GLM15 out to measure up a little Reno job.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Used the PS30 today, just to buff out some aluminum with a sanding wheel. I cut it with the bandsaw, then used the rasp to even it out, and finished it with the sanding wheel.

What grid of sanding wheel is that?

Used the PS30 today, just to buff out some aluminum with a sanding wheel. I cut it with the bandsaw, then used the rasp to even it out, and finished it with the sanding wheel.

What grid of sanding wheel is that?

That’s a 120 grit, we have 60, 80,120,180 in the sanding wheels in our shop and different sizes from 1/2 diameter all the way to 2 inch wheels.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used the glide mitre to cut some full 2″ thick ash slabs to size. Handled it like a champ!

2″ thick ash what will it be used for?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

2″ thick ash what will it be used for?

Building a coffee table for the wife, finally. Same one I have been talking about elsewhere.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Again with the cm10gd and gts1031 today cutting shelf pieces. Also used my orbital sander. It was a fun morning 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Lent my 18V Bosch circular saw to a buddy of mine to try out on a trim job he is doing. He does not have a cordless circular saw and told him he needed to cut the cord.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Lent my 18V Bosch circular saw to a buddy of mine to try out on a trim job he is doing. He does not have a cordless circular saw and told him he needed to cut the cord.

That’s s great saw Bill. Nice of you to loan it out like that.

Used my little PS40 to remove some lens from some old projectors that will be sent to recycling.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I need to cut the cord too…I’ve been lugging around my old craftsman corded model way too long. I think that may be what I’m saving up points for!

Charlie

Instagram

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

That’s s great saw Bill. Nice of you to loan it out like that.

Used my little PS40 to remove some lens from some old projectors that will be sent to recycling.

What kind of projectors are they? Any of the fresnel lens still attached to it?

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I had my 18V circular saw and socket ready impact out this morning to start framing 2 decks before we got rained out. Used my bosch cross line laser to get my colum Heights aswell.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Used my 12v jigsaw today for the first time besides a couple smaller cuts. It was absolutely perfect for setting cabinets. Thats what I envisioned using it for when I bought it. It cut through half inch plywood for some outlets with ease and actually cut through some 3/4 inch oak nicely.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I used my glm15 laser measurer for 3 kitchen estimate . Used my idh181 impactor to screw some shelfs in the basement. Pb360 was turned up.later gonna cut some small branches with gsa18

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Lets add some color to this thread.
    the rotozip with the dust vault is just amazing – they should included that 1 or 2 years ago for that unit.
    and I had the PB360 and MX30 in use too, which were camera shy today.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Lets add some color to this thread.
    the rotozip with the dust vault is just amazing – they should included that 1 or 2 years ago for that unit.
    and I had the PB360 and MX30 in use too, which were camera shy today.

Looks good, how much dust is left behind?

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,015 total)
  • The topic ‘V5…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.389 seconds