dcsimg

V4…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

More 18v sds use today. Installed about 200 tapcons today.

How many batteries did you go through.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Used my 300 Rotary laser to find my step down rates for a fence on an incline. Worked awesome with the receiver and grade rod in the sun.

A receiver is the only way to go on a nice sunny day. Do you have the LR1 receiver?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Used my 300 Rotary laser to find my step down rates for a fence on an incline. Worked awesome with the receiver and grade rod in the sun.

A receiver is the only way to go on a nice sunny day. Do you have the LR1 receiver?

No, the LR30….I think. It works fine.

I’m really starting to get some good use of this laser. Real time saver.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.
    @RonW wrote:

The LR1 is the one that works with the 400 laser. It does not cross over and work with the GLL3-80. I don’t know why?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

More 18v sds use today. Installed about 200 tapcons today.

Must of made that floor install go a lot easier.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn
    ronw wrote:

The LR1 is the one that works with the 400 laser. It does not cross over and work with the GLL3-80. I don’t know why?

Nope it wont work with any of the continuous beam lasers. Something about the receiver needs the pulse of the rotary lasers.

Ron

Doobie
    ronw wrote:

Nope it wont work with any of the continuous beam lasers. Something about the receiver needs the pulse of the rotary lasers.

Bosch tech support told me something along those lines as well when I called and asked.

I believe there is a chart of sorts IIRC in their catalogue that shows which receivers are compatible with which lasers.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Made some square blocks with the circular saw and table saw.

Are they square

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Nope it wont work with any of the continuous beam lasers.

The Gll3-80 has a pulse button on it…This is what I don’t get. The GLL3-80 takes the LR2 I think it’s called.. it’s only 150$….

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Made some square blocks with the circular saw and table saw.

can’t wait to get mine.

Today was all about the pb360 to help me through handplaning all the stock i have. I am going to give up handplaning them down by hand, i will build a planer jig to save time, this is taking forever.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Used my extractor with the company router i love that vac

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Broke down a bunch of boxes for recycling with the 12v recip saw, so easy, cutting through 4 layers of double thickness cardboard is like going through butter, and my wrist doesn’t hurt afterwards.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Used my Bosch worm drive to cut some 3/4″ subfloor and had the PB180 rocking.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

The Gll3-80 has a pulse button on it…This is what I don’t get. The GLL3-80 takes the LR2 I think it’s called.. it’s only 150$….

Well that stinks. If it works with one you would think it would work on the other.

Ron

Built and mounted a headboard for the GF. Used my CSs180, IDH182.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well that stinks. If it works with one you would think it would work on the other.

Yea that’s what I think.
    For today I learned to get my phone blue teethed with power boxx 360 and got you-tube to play on it. Of boy,, going over the top now!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yea that’s what I think.
    For today I learned to get my phone blue teethed with power boxx 360 and got you-tube to play on it. Of boy,, going over the top now!

Good deal now you can stream music from the phone to the PB. Start loading music on the phone Dirty.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

So you can teach an old dog new tricks. LMAO
    I still haven’t figured all this new hi-tech stuff out.

Ron

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@r-ice brought his PB360 over tonight, it’s heavier than I thought it would be. But had it going against my BOSE and while I thought it was loud it surly was not as clear sounding as the BOSE.

Also had my FL12 out while sitting on the deck.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

@r-ice brought his PB360 over tonight, it’s heavier than I thought it would be. But had it going against my BOSE and while I thought it was loud it surly was not as clear sounding as the BOSE.

Also had my FL12 out while sitting on the deck.

Hate getting old, Can’t see a tool in the pictures.

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V4…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.040 seconds