dcsimg

V4…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Used the pb360 to enjoy some music and to drown out the music of the 12 inch glider.

woodman_412

Used my 9 gallon vac for the first time today just to clean the car. Going to use it tomorrow on the job

I’m sure it did a good job of cleaning out the car Austin. What did you think of it after using it for that? I find that it has so much suction that sometimes it ends up sucking things in that you don’t want it to.

Dan

danpattison.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

what blade do you use for that job?

Bosch has a special caulk removing blade, it is on the list.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/multi-tool-scraping-accessories-osc214c-35407-p/?campaign_id_cookie=

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/multi-tool-scraping-accessories-osc214c-35407-p/?campaign_id_cookie=

That’s the ones I use. They work great.

woodman_412

That’s the ones I use. They work great.

I’ll have to pick up one of those. I was trying to take some old caulking off yesterday and it was a pain with a knife.

Dan

danpattison.com

Used my 9 gallon vac for the first time today just to clean the car. Going to use it tomorrow on the job

I’m sure it did a good job of cleaning out the car Austin. What did you think of it after using it for that? I find that it has so much suction that sometimes it ends up sucking things in that you don’t want it to.

I will be curious to know how you liked it on the job, I’m sure it was great for the car, and I bet it is much more quieter than my old shop vac.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I could use one to clean out the wardens car. LOL Suck up everything in there and not say where it all went. 🙂 Might be able to see the carpet after.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Used all these today. Had the vac hooked up to the glider all day, I liked it a lot pretty compact and a ton of suction. More suction than the bigger festool

woodman_412

Used all these today. Had the vac hooked up to the glider all day, I liked it a lot pretty compact and a ton of suction. More suction than the bigger festool

Nice Austin. Did you find that the extra suction helped with the efficiency of the dust collection on the glide saw? I definitely find that I can capture more dust from a tool with my Bosch vac compared to my shop vac.

Dan

danpattison.com

@Austin that is interesting that it has noticeably more suction than the Festool. Do you have a larger 35mm hose you can try to see if it improves even more?

We were using our Bosch 18v SDS to drill for a ton of tapcons.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

@austin that is interesting that it has noticeably more suction than the Festool. Do you have a larger 35mm hose you can try to see if it improves even more?

I am going to buy the 35mm 13′ antistatic hose when I get the chance. Its almost 100 bucks and there are some other bosch tools that are more pressing to buy. But I will have it by the end of the year.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@austin that is interesting that it has noticeably more suction than the Festool. Do you have a larger 35mm hose you can try to see if it improves even more?

I am going to buy the 35mm 13′ antistatic hose when I get the chance. Its almost 100 bucks and there are some other bosch tools that are more pressing to buy. But I will have it by the end of the year.

i haven’t bothered to yet, it is on my radar to get as well. Hopefully when you get it, you can give us a review on it. I find with out it i am getting static specially when i am running the sanders

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The larger hose will improve cfm which is what you want for DC.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Nice herd of blue stuff with red writing.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

austin that is interesting that it has noticeably more suction than the Festool. Do you have a larger 35mm hose you can try to see if it improves even more?

The bigger the hose the less restriction and the more sucking.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

does the hose size have anything to do with static running through it?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I cut a sheet of 3/4″ maple into sections to make a bookshelf with my gts1031 and the 60T Daredevil. First time I’ve used that blade, and it left such a smooth edge. I wasn’t sure if I should go that route, or stick with my 24T Freud ripping blade, but I liked the lack of chipping and the feed speed wasn’t reduced much.

Charlie

Instagram

Attachments:
    Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Was rocking my ps21 with my new 2ah battery doing some predrilling. It has a lot more power than the old 1.3ah battery. You can just hear the difference.

Doobie

Used my 300 Rotary laser to find my step down rates for a fence on an incline. Worked awesome with the receiver and grade rod in the sun.

More 18v sds use today. Installed about 200 tapcons today.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V4…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.035 seconds