dcsimg

V4…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author

25618 and of course the PB180, and the FL12

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I gave my new 1619 EVS router its first road test today. Milled one end of my workbench top to accept an end cap.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

trip a breaker

Had that happen before when I run it on the same circuit as the vacuum and cyclone.

What kind of cut were you making to trip a breaker anyways? I’ve only had it happen twice, both times it was a non through 3″ tall rip cut on a shared circuit.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

12v oscillating tool, drill and impact driver, recip saw, and FL12 to remove a builder bathroom exhaust fan.

Builder snaked 3″ pipe through wall and put in a crappy fan, now in order to put in a good one I need to demolish the wall in the adjacent room and rebuild it with more space inside so I can fit 4″ pipe.

God I hate cheap ass builders.

woodman_412

The PB180 is a great radio. I’ve been thoroughly enjoying mine especially since I’ve been working on site quite a bit lately. It’s really nice not having to haul the PB360 along.

Dan

danpattison.com

The PB180 is a great radio. I’ve been thoroughly enjoying mine especially since I’ve been working on site quite a bit lately. It’s really nice not having to haul the PB360 along.

Yeah for sure Dan, it takes up less room, sounds good, not like the old power box, but really has good sound for the size.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

trip a breaker

Had that happen before when I run it on the same circuit as the vacuum and cyclone.

What kind of cut were you making to trip a breaker anyways? I’ve only had it happen twice, both times it was a non through 3″ tall rip cut on a shared circuit.

It was a 45 degree cut through white pine 1×4 but I had a shop vac going with it.

Doobie

Used four or five of my Bosch drill drivers/impacts today swapping out between Robertsons and Torx screw for varied purposes.

Also used two of my PB360s. Gotta have tunes nearby.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Not many tools got used today, just some Titebond and and some clamps but I was rocking out the shop PB360…

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I got my IDH182 impact out to swap change out the dull blades on my mower today.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Thanks Chris, mainly boy George and Opera music, !!!!!! And the forum goes silent lol

That was a good one!!!!
    We keep a no Boy George no Wham policy on the job site!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I gave my new 1619 EVS router its first road test today. Milled one end of my workbench top to accept an end cap.

did you use it in a jig to flatten the end or was it to route a rabbit down the side?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got my IDH182 impact out to swap change out the dull blades on my mower today.

Impact makes short work of the bolt holding on the blade. Heck no need to really keep the blade from spinning either. Just hit it and go.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Made some square blocks with the circular saw and table saw.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Playing around with my D-Tect 150 earlier today. Still getting some false positives but getting better at detecting studs and electrical.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

woodman_412

What are the blocks for? That reminds me that I have some scraps of cedar from that window project in the shop that I’m going to make some building blocks for the girls out of. Too many things to do and too little time…

Dan

danpattison.com

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

What are the blocks for? That reminds me that I have some scraps of cedar from that window project in the shop that I’m going to make some building blocks for the girls out of. Too many things to do and too little time…

To be continued tomorrow, or when I get around to do it. 😀

Actually I have one of those central piston which I saved from a computer chair that I threw out, going to make a workshop stool out of it.

woodman_412

Actually I have one of those central piston which I saved from a computer chair that I threw out, going to make a workshop stool out of it.

That’s a cool idea. Looking forward to seeing what that looks like when you get it done. Having a height adjustable workshop stool would be handy.

Dan

danpattison.com

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

That’s a cool idea. Looking forward to seeing what that looks like when you get it done. Having a height adjustable workshop stool would be handy.

Yeah I figured it would be pretty hard to make a telescoping and free spinning chair with wood myself, might as well take advantage of stuff that I’m going to throw out anyway.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Uses my socket ready impact screwing on transition strips and 18V circular saw cutting up scraps to fit in my truck.

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V4…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.155 seconds