dcsimg

V4…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Still working the Skilsaw worm drive and some Bosch self feeding spade bits today. Man what an improvement the self feed is if you boring through.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Came back to the high rise caulking site I was on a week or so ago. Got to my stage and none of my tools or my partners were covered. I wasn’t there and the guys didn’t think to wrap them up and left them in the rain all weekend after they used them/stage. Guys that should know better but we’re probably in an rush to get off site on Friday. Good thing the Bosch tools take a real beating and rainfall!! Bosch Powerbox had a pool of water under the handle and the impact was soaked. My stage partners bucket of hand tools, filled with water. Guess those guys can’t borrow my tools anymore.

Man we always put the company tools in the lock box and bring our own tools home. I can’t believe you guys leave your tools out.

Clev08
    Pro

Used the 12 glider again cutting studs for the base.

Tonight I was using my Bosch PS41 I bought in Hawaii last year and left here at the MIL for future use. I was removing an old vanity cabinet.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Using the Bosch RO sander like a polisher for some paint work.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Tonight I was using my Bosch PS41 I bought in Hawaii last year and left here at the MIL for future use. I was removing an old vanity cabinet.

Nice of you OA. It sounds like she has at least one project for you each year.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Seems like she plans these projects prior to his arrival.

I used my router table, glide, 12v brushless driver, and jig saw to work on a step stool for the boys.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

You used a screw gun??? On the remodel shows they always used a Sledge Hammer.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

used the pb360 for music while using the js470e to cut out some parts to secure the vents a little bit better on the kiln.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Nice stool!

I used my gts1031 this morning along with my axial glide to cut a large number of odds and ends pieces I’ll be gluing together to make a platform for the stairs at the end of a bunk bed I’m making.

Seems like she plans these projects prior to his arrival.

I used my router table, glide, 12v brushless driver, and jig saw to work on a step stool for the boys.

Charlie

Instagram

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Today I used my Bosch planet to flatten out a floor.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I used my js572eb jig saw today to cut out some outlets on baseboard.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I used my table saw and VAC090A again today…I managed to blow a hole in the bag on my vac…and saw a noticeable drop in suction when this occurred. I also noticed that the AFC function basically doesn’t work, and I’m pissed. The filter is full of crap…hence the drop in suction.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

GLM15 to measure out a flooring job this afternoon.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

The js470 scrollsaw.

You used a screw gun??? On the remodel shows they always used a Sledge Hammer.

Lol…man and I have been doing it wrong all these years @DirtyWhiteBoy!

@svensshutters
    @RonW yes I try and do one project while I am here. I don’t mind…she does a lot for the kids and us while we are here. This one ballooned a little but don’t all reno projects….lol!

Today I rocked the PS41 again installing the Hardie backer. Also used my Dremel (Bosch owned) OMT to undercut the jamb and casing for the tile.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

The js470 scrollsaw.

What are you making,

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Came back to the high rise caulking site I was on a week or so ago. Got to my stage and none of my tools or my partners were covered. I wasn’t there and the guys didn’t think to wrap them up and left them in the rain all weekend after they used them/stage. Guys that should know better but we’re probably in an rush to get off site on Friday. Good thing the Bosch tools take a real beating and rainfall!! Bosch Powerbox had a pool of water under the handle and the impact was soaked. My stage partners bucket of hand tools, filled with water. Guess those guys can’t borrow my tools anymore.

Man we always put the company tools in the lock box and bring our own tools home. I can’t believe you guys leave your tools out.

I agree, generally we do that also but some guys leave it on the stage if not accessible. Also our stage lands on a tiny penhouse balcony. We cover our tools then as ferrying tons of tools through a 15 million dollar condo unit isn’t always the best idea.

A Working Pro since 2004

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I don’t mind…she does a lot for the kids and us while we are here. This one ballooned a little but don’t all reno projects….lol!

Nice, good when things work out like that.

Clev08
    Pro

Used the glider and a Bosch grinder blade for cutting backer board and blocking.

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V4…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.960 seconds