dcsimg

V4…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author

V3 is broke @ChadM @thedude306 @Dabbs please close the old one.

Ok folks…fire away…lets hear how you are using your Bosch tools for work…

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I used my hdh181 on the hammer drill setting with some blue granite bits. That thing with those bits are awesome if you just need a few holes so you don’t have to drag out a big SDS hammer drill

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

I used my hdh181 on the hammer drill setting with some blue granite bits. That thing with those bits are awesome if you just need a few holes so you don’t have to drag out a big SDS hammer drill

Pics please – video pretty please!!!

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

definitely would like to see a video, are the granite bits rated for hammer mode?

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’ll be using the Bosch Impact Tough bits all day again today. I gave one of the Phillips bits to another guy I work with and he really liked it. His only complaint was that they should maybe be a bit longer.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Playing some more with the D-Tect 150.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

@Austin yes I agree, those blue granite drill bits are great, haven’t used my HDH181 yet in hammer mode, used my older ni-cad hammer with the bits, that worked great.

yesterday used my HDS181 to screw some fence post caps on, and some other fence repairs,

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Pics please – video pretty please!!!

Next time I use them I will definitely get a video

definitely would like to see a video, are the granite bits rated for hammer mode?

I am pretty sure they are, I have been using them in conjuction with the hdh181 in hammer mode and never had a problem

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used my Bosch 18V impact to rotate tires. It worked great.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Js572 to cut some plywood for a cove that is getting plastered, this thing is nice.

Doobie

Js572 to cut some plywood for a cove that is getting plastered, this thing is nice.

Is that the inside of a residence?

Clev08
    Pro

That really cool! Make sure to get some pictures once it’s plastered!

I used my multi construction hole saws again and a Bosch counter sink bit.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

you put your new jig saw right to work. good job.
    its a great saw!

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

@doobie yep pent house condo on the 15th floor

@clev08
    they put the scratch coat on today, I will put pictures up after the white coat

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Used my Bosch 1/2″ and 3/4″ SDS bits drilling into houses to attach decks, and into the concrete footings to attack my wooden posts.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Used my GTL 3 laser today while doing the floor at the office job.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I used my glm15 to make a few measurements around the house. I have to say prior to using one i would’ve never thought about getting one, once you use it, you realize just how handy it is.

Clev08
    Pro

I used my glm15 to make a few measurements around the house. I have to say prior to using one i would’ve never thought about getting one, once you use it, you realize just how handy it is.

I have almost bought one a couple times, I just don’t know how often I would go get it out of the case to measure something instead of just using the tape measure on my belt…

Doobie

Used my GTL 3 laser today while doing the floor at the office job.

How did that work out Ron? Sped up the job somewhat?

Once again used my CRS180BL to trim out the bottom of my pine tree in the front lawn, I have to say, it’s very impressive so far,

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V4…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.277 seconds