dcsimg

V3…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Had the Bosch PB360 w/BT BADBOY out today. Got a few comments from the boys on taking it off our hands.

I’ve heard that a time or two myself! It’s a great radio aside from the reception issues…

Your 100% right Jon. Awesome radio but being in a big city I wonder why I even need to play with the antenna to get a good signal.

well if it is the bluetooth version, forget the radio and play the music off your phone, it’ll be geared to what you like instead of being at the DJ’s mercy lol.

Yes, mine is the Bluetooth version. I definitely use that feature often, but when I’m away from WIFI, the playlists that I have downloaded on my phone can get boring after a while. In times like that I’d certainly prefer better reception. I’ve rigged up antenna boosters with no success. I think the best bet would be to swap the stock antenna with the kind that telescopes.

Thats why I like having my ipod classic, I make a 1000 song playlist and it last all week along with the battery, I dont have to worry about bluetooth or wifi or data usage.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Bosch 12v heated jacket is still going strong. Not using the heat settings as it just too warm for that. Great looking and comfortable, its still a pleasure to wear.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Bosch 12v heated jacket is still going strong. Not using the heat settings as it just too warm for that. Great looking and comfortable, its still a pleasure to wear.

yah i had to pull that back out as soon as the temperature drop again. good thing i had all my 12v charged and ready to go.

Very true Chris, it’s still being used, like you also, without the heating, very stylish jacket, and comfortable,

Enjoyed using my Bosch 12″ glide miter and dust extractor on the cedar 4×4 and cedar decking. The dust collection on the 4×4 was pretty poor, not sure if it really was designed well for 4″ thick material, it was awesome on the decking.

Try the Festool dust book on the glide – makes a world of difference hooked up to suction

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

yah i had to pull that back out as soon as the temperature drop again. good thing i had all my 12v charged and ready to go.

Man can’t believe the end of April and still needing the heated jacket. Glad to see it is still going strong.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Still using the Bosch Impact Tough bits pretty much daily. They are continuing to hold up very well.

Doobie

I thought it would be an occasional jacket for me over the winter when I got it last fall. Turns out I wore it most of the time over the winter. Love my Bosch jacket too!

Still using the Bosch Impact Tough bits pretty much daily. They are continuing to hold up very well.

That’s good news Kyle, thanks for the update.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I used my ROS65VC-5 extensively today on a deck. It’s by far the smoothest ROS I’ve ever used…quite impressive really.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I am using my Bosch radios in stereo today . It sounds so much better ! I love how you can connect them together . 🙂

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I am using my Bosch radios in stereo today . It sounds so much better ! I love how you can connect them together . :-)

That’s a great picture, lots of cool stuff going on there.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I am using my Bosch radios in stereo today . It sounds so much better ! I love how you can connect them together . :-)

What! How do you connect them together

Yes I’m curious also.

@cranbrook2 great picture John,

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I use these plugs . I get them at the dollar store .They come in 10 ft lengths . They go into the aux in and line out . They also work for connecting your laptop to the radio .

Doobie

I use these plugs . I get them at the dollar store .They come in 10 ft lengths . They go into the aux in and line out . They also work for connecting your laptop to the radio .

So one of them is essentially the master feeding the other. Interesting. I have two PB360s. I should head out to Radio Shack and get me a feed line myself. Thanks for sharing John!

DDS181 with Dowelmax
    ROS65
    4100-09 Table Saw
    Axial Glide 12
    18v Jigsaw

Attachments:

DDS181 with Dowelmax
    ROS65
    4100-09 Table Saw
    Axial Glide 12
    18v Jigsaw

Wow looking good, and a good Bosch day as well 🙂

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

The idh182 was great today with the tri-lights while working in an elevator shaft.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

DDS181 with Dowelmax
    ROS65
    4100-09 Table Saw
    Axial Glide 12
    18v Jigsaw

nice work Eric @Montreal_Medic
    the bench looks good!

is that a french cleat system in the back at the wall?
    and I see you use the coupler method to extend pipe clamps what JDO mentioned in one of this videos.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V3…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 2.312 seconds