dcsimg

V3…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

GCM12SD, IDH182, PB360 and my new impact set from lowes
    busy with some modifications at “The Hen Inn” coop 😀

Thats a lot of Bosch for a few chickens.

they need a save home, so every tool comes in action 😀
    few? 😀 i have quite a lot. more than the average homeowner

Get a chance throw a pic up of your coop. Always looking for new ideas as we are redoing everything

i gonna open my own thread soon about it.
    its not fully finished, needs couple windows and more trim.
    i never made a plan for that particular coop, i build it while i go.
    its 6’W x 4’D x 4’H, its 2′ above the ground, 6 nesting boxes, 2 roosting levels with 8 roosting bars, fall thru floor with removable tray

at floor space of 4 sq ft for bird, and 65 birds, your going to need a few more

that coop provides space for 40 chickens. i have 2 more coops in the yard.
    i have them split up because i raise them at different times.
    they dont spend the day in there, just for the night and then you dont need the 4sq ft per bird.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I had a busy Bosch tools day. Had the power box jamming. Used the Bulldog to drive my ground rod and the FL12 to help see to wire the panel.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I had a busy Bosch tools day. Had the power box jamming. Used the Bulldog to drive my ground rod and the FL12 to help see to wire the panel.

What attachment did you use with the bulldog to drive the ground rod?

Anything is possible if your wallet is thick enough ~ my father

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Something that really wasn’t meant for it, but worked really well.
    I have a 1 1/4 rebar cutter that BTP sent out in a goody box that fit over the 5/8 ground rod perfect. It slid over the rod about two inches.
    It looks like this one.

Ron

I have a 1 1/4 rebar cutter that BTP sent out in a goody box that fit over the 5/8 ground rod perfect. It slid over the rod about two inches.
    It looks like this one.

Nice. I too use my bulldog to drive most of my ground rods. I didn’t want to dish out 60 for an actual driver so I cut the point off a bull nose chisel and use conduit for a sleeve. It works for now. Too bad I’m stuck in Florida and all my Bosch tools are home in Tennessee.

Anything is possible if your wallet is thick enough ~ my father

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

It looks like this one.

Nice. I too use my bulldog to drive most of my ground rods. I didn’t want to dish out 60 for an actual driver so I cut the point off a bull nose chisel and use conduit for a sleeve. It works for now. Too bad I’m stuck in Florida and all my Bosch tools are home in Tennessee.

I was about to do the very same thing to one of my chisel bits. Then I happened to looks at the rebar cutter and thought hey this will work.

Ron

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Ron you are a genius. thanks for the advice.
    i have to ram some rods in the ground for a electric fence.
    this will make it much easier. maybe i can ask my friend to fabricate/weld an old bit for the rods and steel fence posts.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So when did you get into chickens and why???

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

So when did you get into chickens and why???

shoot me a pm. not the right community to talk about 😛
    or join me over at chickentalk what you mentioned lol

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Brought my ps32 over to @58chev to show him and temlt him to get one too. Told him it replaced my 18v Milwaukee drill driver combo.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Well i let my bosch tools rest a day. they enjoyed their sunday too.
    my friend came over with his son to check on my livestock and we went thru the garage and he fall in love wiht my GCM12SD+T4B, next time when he comes by i have to put a chain on it lol. i showed him and let him try out my IDH182 and DDS182, he looked like a kid in a candy shop.
    he keeps complaing about his milwaukee 12v drill or impactor, not quite sure what it was. it doesnt have a speed trigger. just on or off and he always throws it around when he gets sick off it.
    i will get him on the blue side.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Brought my ps32 over to 58chev to show him and temlt him to get one too. Told him it replaced my 18v Milwaukee drill driver combo.

The PS32 is one nice little 12V drill/driver. Just have to wonder why it hasn’t made the redemption list yet?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Brought my ps32 over to 58chev to show him and temlt him to get one too. Told him it replaced my 18v Milwaukee drill driver combo.

The PS32 is one nice little 12V drill/driver. Just have to wonder why it hasn’t made the redemption list yet?

I guess not enough people have requested it just yet. I think there was only 2 or 3 people who have redeemed for it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I guess not enough people have requested it just yet. I think there was only 2 or 3 people who have redeemed for it.

I have one I got off the list last August. I really like it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

It’s new enough that people who use 12v tools probably already have brushed version that’s still good, and don’t want to ditch those yet. I’m in that group too, brushless is nice but don’t see the reason to upgrade from my PS31/41 combo yet.

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

Looks like I will be making my first cuts with the Bosch 12 inch tonight. Probably use the table saw as well, rather than the bigger shop saw.

Doobie

I only used my Bosch PB360 while I was working on my shed roof, but man was the was the volume set loud knowing none of the neighbors were home today or outside and about.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I only used my Bosch PB360 while I was working on my shed roof, but man was the was the volume set loud knowing none of the neighbors were home today or outside and about.

The PB360s do have incredible volume. You can really blast out the tunes.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

It’s new enough that people who use 12v tools probably already have brushed version that’s still good, and don’t want to ditch those yet. I’m in that group too, brushless is nice but don’t see the reason to upgrade from my PS31/41 combo yet.

im looking forward to get a PS32.
    @theamcguy how many piggies was it?!
    i dont have any 12V tools yet, but when i start i go with the brushless versions

even when you crank it up, the sound quality is glass clear.
    had my PB360 running too inthe garage. then i walk over to the neighbor’s house and i could still hear every word of the songs.
    best radio i owned so far

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Ron

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V3…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.651 seconds