dcsimg

V3…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Had the Bosch PB360 w/BT BADBOY out today. Got a few comments from the boys on taking it off our hands.

I’ve heard that a time or two myself! It’s a great radio aside from the reception issues…

Your 100% right Jon. Awesome radio but being in a big city I wonder why I even need to play with the antenna to get a good signal.

well if it is the bluetooth version, forget the radio and play the music off your phone, it’ll be geared to what you like instead of being at the DJ’s mercy lol.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Had the Bosch PB360 w/BT BADBOY out today. Got a few comments from the boys on taking it off our hands.

I’ve heard that a time or two myself! It’s a great radio aside from the reception issues…

Your 100% right Jon. Awesome radio but being in a big city I wonder why I even need to play with the antenna to get a good signal.

well if it is the bluetooth version, forget the radio and play the music off your phone, it’ll be geared to what you like instead of being at the DJ’s mercy lol.

True enough Aaron. I’ll need to setup some BT playlist on my phone or something.

A Working Pro since 2004

Will be using my PS30 again today to remove the heater jackets, from the vacuum pumps.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used my Bosch 18V impact rotating tires today. Did a few cars. The impact stays by the lift just for this use.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Used my 25618 to take apart a section of my gazebo. , used the HDH181 to drill some new holes, and used my jigsaw to cut some small pieces of aluminum. Great Bosch day, oh and of course that PB180. 🙂

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

hmmm had the jigsaw out to notch decking,, power box 360 was full tilt and some bosch chords w=

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Doobie

Today, while I planned on working all day in my office, my eyes had had enough starring at a screen and looking at numbers there and on paper, so I decided to go do the first lawm mowing of the season. Problem was, I turned on my PB360 and the lineup of tunes was too good and ended up reorganizing the stuff crammed in the shed for over an hour before turning to the mower. Bad Doobie! 😎

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cutting some tree with this bad boy

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I did almost the same thing with mine, I was just cutting out some bushes that my wife has been wanting gone.

Doobie

At that size, and if more than a few cuts, I’d reach for my chainsaw instead. I never found those blades to last long when you cut for too many cuts in big stuff. Once they get gummed up they overheat and get dull fast.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Used my Bosch FL12 led to check out a hole in my friends drywall. He just moved in and thinks something may have been living in the walls, lol

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

used my ps32 and 41 to drill and drive a few screws, just love the power that comes in it.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I used my DDS182-02 drill to uncrate my saw last night.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I used my DDS182-02 drill to uncrate my saw last night.

Nice to see the Bosch driver came in handy Ron.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

So far my battery charger to have all 6 of my batteries charged for monday

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

So far my battery charger to have all 6 of my batteries charged for monday

That could take a while one by one.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I used my PS22 to fasten and switch out couple roosting bars in one of my coops.
    the small driver definitely comes in handy – glad I purchased it.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Enjoyed using my Bosch 12″ glide miter and dust extractor on the cedar 4×4 and cedar decking. The dust collection on the 4×4 was pretty poor, not sure if it really was designed well for 4″ thick material, it was awesome on the decking.

Will

monman1
    Pro

I used my Bosch 12v reciprocating saw to cut some tree brunches off and then cut them up.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Yes, mine is the Bluetooth version. I definitely use that feature often, but when I’m away from WIFI, the playlists that I have downloaded on my phone can get boring after a while. In times like that I’d certainly prefer better reception. I’ve rigged up antenna boosters with no success. I think the best bet would be to swap the stock antenna with the kind that telescopes.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V3…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.519 seconds