dcsimg

V3…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    monman1
    Pro

Well today I was using my Bosch 18v circular saw to cut a 2x up on the peak of the roof truss. I lost my grip and the saw fell 19′ and bounce a couple times!! :( It still works but the arm that holds the base and is the slide for the depth of cut is bent. I will need to do a little work on it.

Wow, i’m surprised the blade guard didn’t break!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Doobie

Used my 12V Bosch impact and right angle drill today. All the while listening to my PB360.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I used my RH228VC Bulldog max today to drill for some tapcons. And my FL12 to unload tools and materials into my shop as I still don’t have any power in there.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Well today I was using my Bosch 18v circular saw to cut a 2x up on the peak of the roof truss. I lost my grip and the saw fell 19′ and bounce a couple times!! :( It still works but the arm that holds the base and is the slide for the depth of cut is bent. I will need to do a little work on it.

I was surprised something worse didn’t happen to it. I think the depth arm just needs a little “tweaking” to get it back in line.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

I was surprised something worse didn’t happen to it. I think the depth arm just needs a little “tweaking” to get it back in line.

Maybe the guard absorbed the impact. I thought it was dinky at first but when I checked the casting marks it’s polycarbonate (i.e. bulletproof glass), so I’m a lot more comfortable with it now.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That right there is what’s good about a corded saw on the roof. The cord really slows down the drop and sometimes stops it.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I am finding the fl12 works amazing on my tool chest as the top portion didn’t come with a handle. The magnet on the fl12 works to help me lift the cabinet up for access in to that spot.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

GCM12SD, IDH182, DDS182
    and my porter cable table saw
    to cut and install some extensions for the nesting boxes at my main coop

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

My Bosch 18v drill was used again today to mix up bag mud and the PB360 and the FL12 saw all day use. The FL12 makes a great drywall inspection light – super bright and the LED’s really make any imperfections stick out.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

The FL12 makes a great drywall inspection light – super bright and the LED’s really make any imperfections stick out.

Yes it does. I think it’s something about the color of the light that makes the imperfections stand out.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Today I used my Bosch to clean my windshield so I could see the road. I love Bosch so much I bought Bosch wiper blades. If Bosch made a truck I’d have one of those too. Oh, I also used my PS22 to install yet another ceiling fan. This time I used it to drive 3″ screws into the framing.

Anything is possible if your wallet is thick enough ~ my father

Doobie

Bosch 12V impact. PB360.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Used my 12V Bosch impact and right angle drill today. All the while listening to my PB360.

i really need to get myself one of those pb360’s, I need some music in my shop as the silence is boring.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

The FL12 is used every morning to inspect the water level of my Christmas tree and to so I don’t over fill the holder.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

The FL12 is used every morning to inspect the water level of my Christmas tree and to so I don’t over fill the holder.

My FL12 gets used every day somehow; now it has a new job. Thanks @58Chev

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Today I used my Bosch to clean my windshield so I could see the road. I love Bosch so much I bought Bosch wiper blades. If Bosch made a truck I’d have one of those too. Oh, I also used my PS22 to install yet another ceiling fan. This time I used it to drive 3″ screws into the framing.

what tool did you use to clean your windshield? power washer?
    those bosch wiper blades are nice, i went thru 2 sets each year back in germany.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Anonymous
    Inactive

18v Drill, 18v Impact driver, Oh and a Bosch 3/4″ spade bit….. Even got the 18v angle grinder out for a quicky cut/grind on aluminum

Taking advantage of the incredible weather 52318, 1662 and the 1644-24

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That right there is what’s good about a corded saw on the roof. The cord really slows down the drop and sometimes stops it.

You’re right Dirty. I guess corded tools are useful after all.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

CS10 to cut siding in half. just a rough cut.
    then its easier to run the sheet thru the table saw for multiple cuts.
    after that i had to rescue my IDH182 and my SN350-20F because it started to rain out of nowhere. will return tmw to finish it up

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V3…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.770 seconds